shape
carat
color
clarity

If you are waiting on your custom design to come in...

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sweetpea&babycorn|1418347871|3799772 said:
My reset project has been in the works for almost 2 months and here are some fuzzy bench teaser photos. I can't wait to get see this pretty with my own eyes!

Congrats! I am sure it will be beautiful on you.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do not eat too much chocolate...

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sweetpea&babycorn|1418347871|3799772 said:
My reset project has been in the works for almost 2 months and here are some fuzzy bench teaser photos. I can't wait to get see this pretty with my own eyes!

Bah!
Is that cvb? I saw her own two tone design and ugh its to die for!

Congrats!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I want to revive/resurrect this thread again and I am finally posting something of significance!! YAY! I am having a custom band made by none other than the beautiful Caysie van Bebber of cvb.inspired design! I reached out a month ago and am having the french cut Anastasia in platinum coming to me!! Here is the cad which she sent to me a few weeks ago, used with permission! Should be here before Thanksgiving! I'm hoping it will be here sooner! :dance:

anastasia_cvb_id.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it C4C! She does such amazing designs...I would love to have a piece by her!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crazie4Cuts|1478206938|4093384 said:
I want to revive/resurrect this thread again and I am finally posting something of significance!! YAY! I am having a custom band made by none other than the beautiful Caysie van Bebber of cvb.inspired design! I reached out a month ago and am having the french cut Anastasia in platinum coming to me!! Here is the cad which she sent to me a few weeks ago, used with permission! Should be here before Thanksgiving! I'm hoping it will be here sooner! :dance:

LOVE this band. I have a custom solitaire in the works with her. Should be ready by Thanksgiving! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Soxfan, yours coming too before Thanksgiving?? Wowza! let's see who gets what first! I'm trying not to send weekly emails to Caysie.. :whistle: but I couldn't resist and asked her today how everything's coming along. As of today, she hasn't responded yet..(I sent email late last night...) hoping she didn't forget me! But I don't want to be 'one-of-those' hovering type of client, but l'm too eager to know where I am in the process! :pray:
-C4C

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well, just wanted to give an update. I did reach out to Caysie (Cvb) and there will be a delay, but am still expecting by Thanksgiving! So everyone crossed fingers for me. Although, due understand the nature of the delay and hope all is well with her team!
-C4C

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's here!! CVB "Olivia" solitaire. 2.28 OEC

img_13685.jpg

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay!! for you Soxfan! I replied on your other post! I haven't received my Anastasia band in platinum yet and no word from Caysie regarding ship date or current status. I'm hoping to hear from her shortly with more recent news. I started my project on October 3 and it was to be finished before Thanksgiving. I know there was an emergency, but still not even sure where my project is currently at makes me anxious. Hope to give you all an update soon...

Any tips from anyone on what I should do or just 'hang-in-there?'

Thanks,
-C4C :eh:

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay!! for you Soxfan! I replied on your other post! I haven't received my Anastasia band in platinum yet and no word from Caysie regarding ship date or current status. I'm hoping to hear from her shortly with more recent news. I started my project on October 3 and it was to be finished before Thanksgiving. I know there was an emergency, but still not even sure where my project is currently at makes me anxious. Hope to give you all an update soon...

Thanks,

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crazie4Cuts|1479786917|4101292 said:

Any tips from anyone on what I should do or just 'hang-in-there?'

Thanks,

If I had to guess, I would say that yours may be delayed a little for the same reason mine is, and that is that some custom cut french cuts were late coming in. There's just not a thing Caysie can do about that, unfortunately. I just know that the end result is worth waiting for, and I'd rather have great stones for my ring rather than rushing it, you know?! Hopefully yours will be done soon! I am hoping mine will be here by Christmas!

Have you checked on the ring at all, and has she emailed you with any updates since the order? I never check in too early, since items with custom cut stones may take longer than those without them. But Caysie always replies if I ask for an update (but I never ask before 6-8 weeks).

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks DS! I did check in with Caysie and she already got back to me! Thanks for the encouragement to reach out to her. My first custom piece and excited to receive. And yes, getting better quality frenchies are ok with me!

-C4C

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crazie4Cuts|1479791370|4101318 said:
Thanks DS! I did check in with Caysie and she already got back to me! Thanks for the encouragement to reach out to her. My first custom piece and excited to receive. And yes, getting better quality frenchies are ok with me!

-C4C

That's great news!!! I love the band you chose and look forward to seeing it! :appl:

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So I received my Anastasia platinum ring from Cvb before Thanksgiving! But with holidays, Christmas parties, and family gatherings no time for me to post pics until now! At first I thought, so dainty and delicate. I'm use to 'hardy' sturdy rings and so had to get use to it. I was first concerned that I would crack a stone, but I make sure to take off the band when working around the house and gardening. I wear it stacked with other rings and everyday! CAysie was very responsive and it's a gorgeous ring. Here's some pics I took on my iPhone.

img_14442.jpg

img_14443.jpg

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok! One more pic! I thought my pics from my iPhone weren't too bad! I really like the picture using the loupe. I didn't use a tripod, but do have one. All the pics were taken in my bathroom at night using LED overhead lighting and a smal flashlight.

img_0613.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so pretty Crazie4Cuts! Even it looks danity it looks great on your danity finger! Love her work...

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
That looks fantastic on your finger, crazy4cuts! Congrats!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crazie4Cuts|1483833793|4113400 said:
So I received my Anastasia platinum ring from Cvb before Thanksgiving! But with holidays, Christmas parties, and family gatherings no time for me to post pics until now! At first I thought, so dainty and delicate. I'm use to 'hardy' sturdy rings and so had to get use to it. I was first concerned that I would crack a stone, but I make sure to take off the band when working around the house and gardening. I wear it stacked with other rings and everyday! CAysie was very responsive and it's a gorgeous ring. Here's some pics I took on my iPhone.

Beautiful! I have one coming for Valentine's day! :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results