shape
carat
color
clarity

if you are buying from Etsy today...

1001smiles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi folks. In case anybody is planning to buy from Etsy today (or probably in the next few days), use PayPal! Etsy is having a problem processing credit card payments for the last few days and all the orders are stuck "processing" and there is nothing the sellers can do about it. So just use PayPal to avoid a delay. I hope Etsy fixes this soon, but apparently it's been going on for 3-4 days already.
Cheers,
-Julia

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes, it is a huge mess and has been going on for a week. The problem is actually in Etsy's credit card processor, WorldPay, but neither company is handling it well. They have not kept their clients up to date with the problem and I've been getting information from news articles.

The worst of it is that if you pay with a credit card directly, the transaction will appear in your balance but it won't be credited to the seller, who sees it as a pending transaction. The seller can't cancel or refund until the transaction clears and Etsy has told seller to delay shipping until clearance. Sometimes, the transaction will clear in a few hours but I know of cases that have been in limbo for many days.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results