shape
carat
color
clarity

If these two settings got together and had a baby...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gryffindor

Shiny_Rock
I've reached the final stages of my e-ring process. After the diamond was finalized, I tried on a zillion settings all over town, looked at two zillion pictures on here and online, yet I found nothing I loved 100% so we had one designed. I approved the CAD designs and picked my metal last week. Now the ring is being made and will be shipped to FF who will give it to me whenever he decides the big day is. I won't be seeing the ring after it is finished because I want the final product to be a surprise and to see it for the first time on that day...

But to practice, I'm posting this thread to make sure I've got the attaching pictures thing figured out. If these two settings got together and had a baby, I think it is going to be what my e-ring will look like.

Let's call the top view in this picture the setting mama (from Knox Jeweler's site).

ringmama1.jpg

gryffindor

Shiny_Rock
And the profile view in this one will be the setting daddy (from Pearlman's site):

ringdaddy1.jpg

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I''m intrigued!

gryffindor

Shiny_Rock
Me too. We may have to wait a few months before we get to see the conclusion. I think the ring will be done and shipped to him by the end of January, maybe early February. I'll be seeing FF the weekends of Feb. 7, Feb. 14, and then probably not again until March 14 so those are tentative possibilities. Maybe I'll squeeze in another visit between Feb. 14 and March 14 to give him ample opportunity unless he's planning on doing it after March.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Looking forward to seeing it IRL! (well, cyber-RL!)

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! Can''t wait to see photos of your custom setting!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m sure it will be lovely!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! It''s going to be beautiful! I can''t wait to see it!
32.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those two are both gorgeous, and I can''t wait to see the result of that union. It''s going to be stunning!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That''s going to be beautiful! Can''t wait for you to be able to post your SMTR!!!

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
ha the thread title cracks me up.. cute
3.gif

can''t wait to see the ring, it''s gonna be gorgeous!!
30.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ooooh, that''s going to be one gorgeous baby!
9.gif

babygirl

Shiny_Rock
If those two settings got together and had a baby, I think I''d want to adopt it! Both rings are gorgeous (not to mention soo similar to the rings I really like!) Can''t wait to see your gift from the stork!

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
Ooh, it''ll be gorgeous! I can''t wait to see the final product!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
It''ll be great...nice choices!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh! Both settings are beautiful, can''t wait to see the bouncing baby!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
can''t wait to see pics!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow, it is gorgeous! Congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results