shape
carat
color
clarity

If it were your b-day/anni present what would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
i think whatever you choose will be gorgeous. with that said, i kinda like it the way it is.
either way, i am anxious for you to decide so we can have pictures!! haha.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
omg, your e-ring is so beautiful I almost couldn''t concentrate on your question. But I like the ring geckodani posted *a lot*.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
iluv~So good to *see* you. How have you been? I like the diamonds by the yard idea! DH and I are going to our local jeweler tomorrow just to check out what he has. I may run this idea past him.

Bobo~I love the idea of a surprise stone! That may have to be what I do if I end up going with the ring...one surprise tourmaline and the rest aquas and diamonds.

Tacori~I like the pink, too, but I like the aquas and diamonds more I think. I like Bobo''s idea of "surprise" tourmaline. I''m still wondering if I should do something other than a ring, though?

diamondseeker~Thanks so much for the sweet compliments on my avi and my e-ring!

Harriet~Thanks! I''m so glad that Tayva makes you smile! She makes us smile, too, but we are obviously biased!
2.gif
9.gif

marcy~Thanks! I''m having a good time but cannot. make. a. decision.

gecko~
9.gif

puffy~I''m anxious too. I promise after we hit up our local jeweler Saturday I will make a decision! Pictures will follow!

Imdanny~That''s so sweet! Thanks!

Thanks everyone who replied! DH and I are going to check out our local jeweler that''s always been so good to us tomorrow and see if anything makes my heart skip a beat. If not, we''ve decided to order the Bev K band (although still not sure if it''ll be diamonds and aquas or if I''ll add a tourmaline in there). I''ll keep you all posted!

Hello Lover

Rough_Rock
Stack Ring! I like the very first one you posted.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Hello Lover!! I like the first one, too. Decisions, decisions.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
And because I''m a jewelry ADD person....I''m thinking about earrings....here are a few pics of what I have in mind. Thoughts?

bdayprespic1.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
another idea

bdayprespic2.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
last one

bdayprespic3.jpg

Hello Lover

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 2:02:15 PM
Author: Burk
last one
Love these.

But I still vote for your very first post.

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
I love the first pair of earring. But I''m not a earring person, I have sensitive ears and can''t really wear earring. So my vote still goes to the ring. I actually just received a stacking ring I ordered 5 weeks ago from I.D. Jewelry and it''s blue topez and diamond. I should really find time to post it.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can I add another suggestion? What about drops (so you would still wear your studs). You could do gemstone OR diamond, OR halos...could be stunning! Otherwise Bev K has some adorable diamond huggies that I think would be a great alternative to daily wear. I know DS is pining after them.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 6:10:21 PM
Author: Bobo ^__*
I love the first pair of earring. But I''m not a earring person, I have sensitive ears and can''t really wear earring. So my vote still goes to the ring. I actually just received a stacking ring I ordered 5 weeks ago from I.D. Jewelry and it''s blue topez and diamond. I should really find time to post it.

You''re holding out on us!!
41.gif
I want to see it! I checked out I.D. Jewelry for this purchase and saw a few things that I liked!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 7:45:04 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Can I add another suggestion? What about drops (so you would still wear your studs). You could do gemstone OR diamond, OR halos...could be stunning! Otherwise Bev K has some adorable diamond huggies that I think would be a great alternative to daily wear. I know DS is pining after them.

Drops is a good idea! I also like the idea of huggies...I have searched high and low on Pearlman''s website and didn''t see the Bev K huggies (although there are quite a few other pairs that made me drool). Do you mind telling me who has them?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Burk, the huggies are here. Then you could get earring charms...Mmmm...Maybe you could get there with your birthstones. I *think* the charms are removable. Love the vintage feel of there. Above your budget but there are SO pretty.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 9:35:31 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Burk, the huggies are here. Then you could get earring charms...Mmmm...Maybe you could get there with your birthstones. I *think* the charms are removable. Love the vintage feel of there. Above your budget but there are SO pretty.
Um, yea. Love them ALL!! I love the huggies (they have milgrain which is a MUST) and they're probably the most practical however the round vintage ones make me swoon!

ETA:Thanks!!
21.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Burk, what about one that comes with a charm so you get two looks for the price of one. I have a cheapie pair and love them. I get lots of compliments on them. Also if you contact Julian (at pearlman''s) with a specific design he can check to see if Bev K makes it. I actually contacted a Bev K rep first when I was looking for my PP and she sent me several designs I have NEVER seen on anyone''s site before. So helpful! I can look up her info if you are interested in contacting her. I worry about the quality of some of the designs you posted. Milgrained gone bad is so painful to see!
2.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
The pics I posted were from QVC and are sterling silver. I just posted them as an idea of the style because I couldn''t find anything like them anywhere else (ask me why I hadn''t checked out Bev K''s earrings at that point....I have NO clue).
16.gif
Going to show them all do DH when he gets home. We''re also going to our local jeweler tomorrow morning to see what he has and then we''ll go from there. I may get that Bev K reps info from you tomorrow if DH doesn''t like any of the earring ideas from Pearlmans. He doesn''t know that I''m waivering from the ring yet!
23.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
i really love the second link from tacori''s suggestions, i believe they are the ones with the charms and you can use your birthstone. i really like that idea.

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 9:19:15 PM

Date: 2/27/2009 6:10:21 PM
Author: Bobo ^__*

You''re holding out on us!!
41.gif
I want to see it! I checked out I.D. Jewelry for this purchase and saw a few things that I liked!
Here is the topez ring I got. I first saw it in a thread start it by luvmyhalo and fell in love with it. Here is the link

IMG_2653.JPG

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
here is another angle

IMG_2654.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy Guac! I hardly ever come to the jewelry forum, so I nearly missed this! (Plus still need to catch up on the mommy thread.)

I love it all! Buy everything!
31.gif

Seriously though, you can''t go wrong with any of the styles you posted. But I have to say, I LOVE the jewelry you own already. Holy smokes, you have awesome taste!!!

Bobo, that is a lovely ring as well!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
bobo~Thanks for the pics!! I loved that ring when it was first posted. I''m so glad you got it! Are you stacking it on your right hand?

Tgal~Thanks! I tried to convince DH that I needed them all...no luck!
16.gif

After a trip to our local jeweler yesterday, we decided on a beautiful pair of earrings he had. I''ll start a new thread in SMTR.
36.gif

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 10:58:27 AM
bobo~Thanks for the pics!! I loved that ring when it was first posted. I''m so glad you got it! Are you stacking it on your right hand?

Tgal~Thanks! I tried to convince DH that I needed them all...no luck!
16.gif

After a trip to our local jeweler yesterday, we decided on a beautiful pair of earrings he had. I''ll start a new thread in SMTR.
36.gif
I''m wearing it on the left hand along with my wedding band & another baby ring. DH bought the stone while I was preggo and we set it in a simple six prong solitaire after little B was born because my engagement ring no longer fits.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results