shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ U prong 1/2 Eternity Band

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
My new ring is here!!! :bigsmile: :appl: :love: I'm soooo excited!!! I had a great experience with Luann at IDJ and she has the patience of Job.... she answered every question/email/phone call I had. She patiently priced about 20 different options for me. She never seemed to get short or lose interest - she is a DREAM to deal with! Luann sent me the email yesterday at 5pm that it was ready and it arrived here (Ontario) by noon! No issues with customs delays - just a smooth as silk transaction :D

It is 14K WG with 8 x .12 point F, SI stones and its in a size 8. Figured with the way my hands fluctuate and if I add a spacer, I wanted some movement on my finger. I feel totally all blinged out now! Very happy with my new ring!

IMG_0397.JPG

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0393.JPG

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I agree, Luann is the best! I worked with her as well.

Your ring is stunning! I love the look of it with your 3 stone :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Armywife - your ring was one I watched closely when you posted it! I love the style... I'm sooooo happy with it :D

Took a few more shots with my new Ollo clip macro lens - that is one SWEET toy!

IMG_0426.JPG

IMG_0429.JPG

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beeeeeeutifullllllllll :love: :love: Love it! :love: :appl:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Sees, thanks! Now I am going to be drooling, I have been wanting to upgrade my band so that I can get the u-prong setting. Yummy :lickout:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi! :wavey:

YES, girl, you IDJ'd YEs! :appl: :appl: :appl:

When I saw your pics, I think my eyes did that cartoon eyes thing where they pop out of the head a foot away and then pop back in. hahaha :lol: :lol:

It was :love: :lickout: at first sight!

What FINGER??? All I saw was ba-BLING!!!!

Congratulations on an AMAZING set!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lol: :lol: :lol: pinto bean you make me laugh!!! Thanks for the bling praise. My son thinks I look like a rapper :lol: :lol: (obviously he's not familiar with the lovely PSers out there who REALLY rock the rocks)

I'm pretty enchanted that's for sure :bigsmile:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is SO pretty!!! Looks wonderful with your three stone! :love:

lonixo

Rough_Rock
beautiful ring! congrats! im in the process of working with luann for a 5 ct tennis bracelet right now!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! Those .12's look very substantial! Congrats, Enerchi! :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
lonixo|1329460935|3127982 said:
beautiful ring! congrats! im in the process of working with luann for a 5 ct tennis bracelet right now!

oooOOOOOhhh!! THat sounds a little bit lovely! :wink2: 3 prong? 4 prong? bezel? What's your style? I thought Luann was awesome - so calm and professional when I was so flipping around in my *IN*ability to make a decision!
Thank you for the compliments :))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Junebug, Danny and Lknvrb4 :bigsmile: I just put it back on right now to go to work (yeah, totally inappropriate for where I work... but its new and I am weak and have no self control.... :rodent: ) and can't believe how these little babies are just sparkling and twinkling "Good Morning Mom!" to me :lol: :D :lol:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is lovely! The u-prong setting is gorgeous and it looks great with your 3 stone! I couldn't leave it at home either!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's SO beautiful!! It looks amazing with your beautiful 3 stone, too!! Luann is fantastic isn't she?! Great job!!! :appl: :love:

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
Love everything about it, and it looks great with your 3 stone :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! And I love the macro shots! :wavey:

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful, Enerchi, just beautiful! Lucky you, to have such a blingy wedding finger! Mine is just a 0.70 diamond, and on occasion I do wish for a bit more bridal bling!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Nice touch! :love:

cheers--Sharon

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on such a gorgeous ring!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

You really are totally blinged out now, rapper girl! ;-) (It cracked me up that you son said that!) Enjoy your new ring! :D

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
blueiris|1329499848|3128163 said:
Congratulations on such a gorgeous ring!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

You really are totally blinged out now, rapper girl! ;-) (It cracked me up that you son said that!) Enjoy your new ring! :D

8-) 8-) 8-) "yo Homey!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

#2 son is very into music and that culture but is such a minimalist with any adornment. He thinks I have way too much jewellry and that its nuts to need more than 1 ring. saaaaay WHAT?!? So I let him play with the ollo clip on my iPhone and he ends up asking for me to bring out everything I have so he can shoot them for me!!! What a kid! His g/f was here and quite happy to play 'sparkle' with me all last night :lol:

Thanks for the compliments - I'm feeling quite satisfied at the moment! (AT THE MOMENT....!) :Up_to_something:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ame|1329488694|3128077 said:
GORGEOUS! And I love the macro shots! :wavey:

All the macros were because of you, Ame! You started it all when you got the first ollo clip and started posting all the cool shots - including your eye! lol!! Thanks for your compliments!

I'm having a BLAST with that tool - looking at all sorts of things but bummed that now I've discovered that there is something brown/glue like on my prongs of my ering. :angryfire:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
yennyfire|1329480721|3128040 said:
It is lovely! The u-prong setting is gorgeous and it looks great with your 3 stone! I couldn't leave it at home either!

Thanks Yennyfire! I know what you mean: bling + new = MUST WEAR IT EVERYWHERE! I have zero self control and couldn't wait to show it off today at work. Sadly, no one at work appreciates these things like PSers do! I'm so glad we can share here among "our kind" - nutty jewellry lovers who log on at 3am to see what's new! (ooops, I guess my secret it out - maybe its just me??)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Smith1940|1329496126|3128119 said:
Beautiful, Enerchi, just beautiful! Lucky you, to have such a blingy wedding finger! Mine is just a 0.70 diamond, and on occasion I do wish for a bit more bridal bling!

Surely somewhere in that Pandora's box you have just opened, there must be something we have yet to see!!!! ;-) :wink2: :bigsmile:

Its about time you treated yourself to something! We'd love to help you!!!! Thanks for your compliments! :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
DandiAndi|1329481755|3128045 said:
It's SO beautiful!! It looks amazing with your beautiful 3 stone, too!! Luann is fantastic isn't she?! Great job!!! :appl: :love:
She sure is! I hope some day I can make it back to NYC and spend the visit hanging in the diamond district, and get to meet Luann and Yekutiel! (oh... and if I'm there.... I guess I *could* try on a little something... :Up_to_something: )

Glad you like my new ring :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
farmer gal|1329485019|3128058 said:
Love everything about it, and it looks great with your 3 stone :love:

Thanks Farmer gal! I love love love it too - not that I'm at all biased or anything....

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
canuk-gal|1329496760|3128125 said:
HI:

Nice touch! :love:

cheers--Sharon

Thanks Sharon! I really loved your eternity band - which would have been a dream to own! - but I think too much would compete with my ering and I really wanted to wear them together. Now, it feels complete :halo:

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Its about time you treated yourself to something! We'd love to help you!!!! Thanks for your compliments! :bigsmile:[/quote]

Enerchi, what I really want is a 2 - 2.5-carat diamond, D/E/F, VS1/SI1, but sadly, I just don't have a spare 40k for that!!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful! Love it. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results