shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ Diamond with Steven Kirsch Slight Split Shank

kathness

Shiny_Rock
Hello All!

So, i finally have my gorgeous ring (IMO)!!! It's been such a long journey but definitely worth the wait! I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped me out from picking the diamond to selecting the settings and answering my silly questions!

Thank you diamondseeker, chrono, 04diamond<3, JulieN, Charmypoo, Christina to name a few in helping me select my diamond.

Thank you Neil, SarahBear, Charmypoo, diamondseeker for proving your thoughts and examples during my setting search!

Thank you MNMade for allowing me to use your ring as my inspiration!

I purchased my diamond from Yekutiel (IDJ) he was absolutely amazing to deal with, he is so patient and very accommodating. He knew exactly what i was looking for and always answered my questions promptly!

Steven Kirsch has done such a great job with the ring i didn't have to tell him anything!! and it came out absolutely beautiful :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

Logistically it was always going to be a nightmare trying to get my ring across the Atlantic! But it was worth all the drama!! hehe

A bit about my diamond:

Measurements 7.06 - 7.09 x 4.40 mm
Carat Weight 1.36 carat
Color Grade F
Clarity Grade VS2
Cut Grade Excellent

Depth 62.1 %
Table 56 %
Crown Angle 35.0°
Crown Height 15.0%
Pavilion Angle 40.8°
Pavilion Depth 43.0%

Here are some photos!!! will upload more late

img_1204.jpg

img_1205.jpg

img_1206.jpg

img_1210.jpg

kathness

Shiny_Rock
More pics!

img_1212.jpg

img_1226.jpg

img_1216.jpg

_7417.jpg

kathness

Shiny_Rock
more pics! bad photos though :(

_7419.jpg

sk4.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! It seriously looks huge. Love every second you have it on. :)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow. That is so unbelievably beautiful!!!
The size is amazing on your finger, and the split shank, though subtle, is distinct very flattering.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
congratulations on finding your happily ever after!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! So happy for you!!!

Sparklepop

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!! :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous :love: The diamond looks huge and I adore split shanks! Fantastic set, enjoy!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my, had to do a double take!! That seriously is a beautiful setting & diamond! :love: :love: Love your choices, classic & beautiful! :appl: :love:
sarahb

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful and HUGE!!! :love: Congratulations it looks absolutely perfect on you! Have you thought about a wedding band yet?

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
That is absolutely stunning! The subtle split shank is so delicate and interesting. Your ring is perfect! Congrats!!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Soooo beautiful! Wear it in good health!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring!! Congratulations!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - Kabling! The stone looks perfect and the setting is such a delicate support for it. Stunning.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How gorgeous!!!! Steven did an excellent job on the setting! And of course, the diamond is beautiful, too!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! Such a delicate but huge ring, if that makes sense?!! Enjoy showing it off :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! I love the subtle split shank - its there but not obvious, and the gallery is devine with the diamond melee on the struts - GORGEOUS!!

Enjoy - it was well worth it, what a fantastically beautiful ring you can proudly show off to all and sundry!!! :appl:

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous gorgeous setting and diamond!! stone looks huge on your finger!! :appl: and of course kirsch's work is something that I love looking at (staring at) on PS :naughty:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Oh YAY!!!! It looks perfect!!! And I totally agree with others that it looks huge on you!!! Congrats on your engagement and your gorgeous ring! (a few more pictures wouldn't hurt :bigsmile: )

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring!!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks huge! So beautiful!

kathness

Shiny_Rock
LLJsmom - Thank you!! it's absolutely beautiful

Niel I can't stop looking at it! but i do think it looks bigger in photos!!

SB621 i'm hoping to get an upgrade in 10 years time or so *evil laughs* heh :appl: :appl: :appl:

tyty333 Yekutiel from IDJ and SK were both great to deal with!

Sparklepop Thanks Sparklepop!

woofmama Thank you! it looks big on my size 3.5 ring size!!

sarahb Thanks!!!! i love the diamond! it sparkles so much!

Christina thanks!! both my fiance and i are in love it! I bought a matching band with from SK as well. However, my fi and I will make a plain band for each other! :)

Rosebloom Thank you!! I originally wanted the split shank to be more prominent. but because of the diamond size, it wouldn't work. It actually turn out better than i expected! :)

pixgirl Thank you!

Laila619 - Thank you!!!

minousbijoux - its very delicate!! i love it! thank you

diamondseeker - Steven did a wonderful job! he did it without much input from me :) thank you so much for all your help!

Alex T - thank you! yup it make sense :)

Enerchi - thanks! i went to a couple of jewelry stores and all of them wanted to look at it!!!

starrynight - thank you! SK is definitely amazing

04diamond<3 I will definitely take more photos!!! I need to work out the best setting for it!

dragonfly411 and nala thanks for the compliments!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring, Kathness! I love that shape with the taper. I think it is my favorite, whether it is done with stones like the frenchies, or metal or pave. The -V- from the stone, for a lack of a perfect description. It looks so elegant on your hand. Steven Kirsch does it perfectly. Congrats.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful, and looks huge on you! And what a GORGEOUS setting, too! :appl:

MNMade

Rough_Rock
Kathness- It's BEAUTIFUL! Love love love it!! So happy you finally have it and now you can enjoy its beauty. Steven's work is amazing. Congrats to you~ (I haven't been on Pricescope lately but I remembered you were waiting for your ring. So glad I checked in). :)

kathness

Shiny_Rock
luv2sparkle Thank you so much for your compliment! I can't stop looking at it.. quite embarrassing at times that I get caught looking at this instead of working lol

Smith1942 it looks bigger in photos than in real life :). I have to depart from it today for 3 days :(. I can't wear this ring to Glastonbury :(

MNMade Thank you so much for letting me use your ring as my inspiration!! i truly love this ring! I couldn't have imagined this without looking at yours!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
You just can't go wrong with a split shank, especially from Steven Kirsch. So pretty on you :))

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!! :appl:

kathness

Shiny_Rock
backwardsandinheels your ring are absolutely amazing too!

Catmomthank's catmom!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results