shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideas- similar setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Please help! I thought I had finally found THE setting...but now I''m scared of the pave. I''m super clumsy and generally pretty hard on jewelry. Add to that the fact that I am also lazy about getting things fixed/repaired, and I''m afraid that the pave is going to be a maintenance nightmare for me.

The problem is that I really like the glittery look of the tiny diamonds on the shank and the way they make the center stone ''pop''. Here is a picture of the setting that I had picked (I swear the picture doesn''t do it justice)- http://store.jrdunn.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=rt001RZ3266Ajrd
I was going to have it made with a plain double prong instead of the heart-shaped.

Does anyone know of any settings that look similar but have more securely-set stones? I''m thinking tiny prong-set or channel set diamonds? I also really want a six-prong head, but I figure that could possibly be custom-ordered if the setting didn''t come that way. Does anyone have any ideas??

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ritani is good quality. I wouldn''t second guess it.

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Have you looked at Ritani rings? They are known for their pave work.

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 12:10:21 AM
Author: JulieN
Ritani is good quality. I wouldn''t second guess it.

Well that''s the perfect answer!
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, Ritani has a reputation of making a high quality and durable product. I wouldn''t hesitate to purchase a Ritani setting...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Though the setting looks quite delicate they make great quality and I wouldn''t be worried about it, even if I were clumsy!

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Go for it!!!!! It is quality stuff.

Good Luck
MWG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ritani does make very high quality pave rings that are delicate and pretty. Bill pearlman sells the line and he is really nice to work with.

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your input! It makes me feel a lot better about getting exactly the ring I want. Ritani is coming to a bridal show in my town soon so I am going to ask about any warranty on the stones. I particularly want to make sure that I can have my own jeweler make repairs, as opposed to having it sent back to Ritani (lengthy process, from what I hear.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results