shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideas for resetting my princess e-ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I''d really like to update my 1.77c princess by having a halo. The biggest problem I''ve had looking for a semi-mount is that I''d prefer that the corners be slightly rounded so that it looks a little *softer*.

Does anyone know where I could find something like that? I''d sure appreciate input.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Thanks to Coati, Tuckins (#3!) and Atroop!! Lovely considerations, but am open to more suggestions.
36.gif
35.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll start looking for you now!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Went to Beverly K and found a few for you, having bugged them extensively myelf in the past, I know they will adapt settings to center stones of similar, but not exact shapes (in other words if it''s for a an asscher, they might be able to make it for a princess). GOG is no longer posting Richard Landi settings (but I seem to recall some in there) so you might be able to follow up on that separately.

Here''s what I''ve got.

BevK ISAKG5.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

BevK ISAKG0.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

BevK ISAKG2.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

BevK ISAKG1.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

BevK ISAKG4.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

BevK ISAKG3.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

BevK ISAKG6.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

BevK ISAKG.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy, very impressive work!!!!

Indira-London

Shiny_Rock
What a lot of lovely setting ideas from Gypsy and the other posters!
36.gif

In the spirit of the more the merrier, here is one more - this is a custom-design

Design 1 princess octagal surround.jpg

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, you never cease to impress and amaze me no matter what the task - diamonds, bridal arrangements, care of furbabies, the intracacies of legal procedures...the list goes on........
36.gif
36.gif

My cousin gave me one of the most flattering compliments that I''ve ever received: She said, "You''re a knowlegeable and powerful woman..." She does not flatter *lightly*. I''ll pass that right on to you and increase it exponentially.
36.gif

Thanks so much for all your help; I have saved several pictures that will be very helpful when/if the project goes into production.
9.gif
35.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a wonderful compliment!

Just wanted to help.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results