carat
color
clarity

Ideas for anniversary

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Our anniversary is coming up and I want to do something extra special for DH. :appl:

Here are some of the ideas I came up with:

-tickets to a boxing match in Vegas. I see that Manny Pacquiao is fighting in November - but it doesn't look like txts are on sale yet. I've never been to a boxing match - so I have no idea how much tickets range. I'm not talking about the super expensive ones - but do you know could I find tickets for say $150 or $200 a piece?

-he likes baseball. So I was thinking something having to do with buying tickets for a game in the future. But how do I know if it's a "good" game to go see? I don't want to spend good $ only to see a game he wouldn't care about...

-give him a chunk of $ towards a watch he wants - what I could contribute would be like 1/3 of what the watch costs - would that be too little? I know he's been wanting a nice watch for a while.

Any other ideas? I'd love some!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Is he a fan of a particular baseball team? As a baseball fan myself, I love going to any games (home or road) where my team is playing. If you want a particularly good game, you might want to try to score tickets between his team and a divisional rival. I'd be happy to offer more input if I know the team. :) :)

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Merilenda!

He likes the Phillies. I'd be willing to go to any state to see a good game because that could all be part of the gift...so as many suggestions as you can give me, that'd be awesome! Thanks. :appl:

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Well, the Phillies have a pretty good lead in their division....I think a game against the Braves or the Mets would be fun! Looks like they play at home vs. Braves the weekend of July 8th and in NY at Mets the next weekend, 7/15. Don't know what your timeframe is, but those sound like pretty good options to me!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results