shape
carat
color
clarity

[Idealscope] Which one of these two diamonds is better?

imacphone

Rough_Rock
I am searching for a diamond around 1 carat for an engagement ring and I came upon these two diamonds, which are around the same price.
The Gemologist reported that they are equally as bright and fiery, but if I have to pick, which one would be a better choice?

Are they good images in a general sense? Thanks!

_12460.jpg

gvvs2h_amp_a.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
first one. Though i like the arrows of the second one better. But, are they the same price? same color and clarity? If the gemologist said they visually look the same, id probably go with the cheaper one, or the one that got you closest to your ideal specs.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both have excellent IS

imacphone

Rough_Rock
Niel|1386381533|3569193 said:
first one. Though i like the arrows of the second one better. But, are they the same price? same color and clarity? If the gemologist said they visually look the same, id probably go with the cheaper one, or the one that got you closest to your ideal specs.
The first one is a 1.03 carat F-VVS2, the second one is a 1.04 G-VVS2 H&A.

They are both in the 10k range and the second one is cheaper by a mere $30 :lol:

Both has a HCA score of 1.4, F-VVS2 (2EX, 1VG); G-VVS2 H&A (3EX, 1VG), I suppose the HCA tool is quite accurate in this instance. :tongue:

smilligan

Shiny_Rock
I like the first one better. I do agree with Niel about the arrows, though. Still, I would choose the F color if it's the same price.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
imacphone|1386382744|3569213 said:
Niel|1386381533|3569193 said:
The first one is a 1.03 carat F-VVS2, the second one is a 1.04 G-VVS2 H&A.

They are both in the 10k range and the second one is cheaper by a mere $30 :lol:

Both has a HCA score of 1.4, F-VVS2 (2EX, 1VG); G-VVS2 H&A (3EX, 1VG), I suppose the HCA tool is quite accurate in this instance. :tongue:

I assume because you stayed SO HIGH with the stats, you are looking for a stone that both impresses in performance and on paper? If thats the case, get the colorless.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results