shape
carat
color
clarity

idealscope question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jannat84

Rough_Rock
hi everyone...as some of u might know i was looking into a 1.5 ct princess cut diamond but i think i''ve changed my mind...i''ve just started looking at round brilliants and was wondering what u guys can tell me to look out for? how can i tell if i have a very good cut or not?

also here are 2 idealscope images that i''d like help interpreting...if u could tell me what to look for in these images i''d appreciate it...thanks in advance!

B106-021ID.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you narrow it down to 3 tops, you''ll get more help. It takes a lot of time and thought (not just looking at pictures) to compare/critique that many stones.
2.gif

jannat84

Rough_Rock
thanks! i didn''t realize that...well from the little that i know about diamonds i''ve narrowed it down to #''s 1, 2, 4, and 7

if i could get input on the ones i listed here i''d appreciate it!

i can understand it must be a lot of work to analyze these stones but any help would be appreciated...thanks!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2009 10:41:21 PM
Author: jannat84
thanks! i didn''t realize that...well from the little that i know about diamonds i''ve narrowed it down to #''s 1, 2, 4, and 7

if i could get input on the ones i listed here i''d appreciate it!

i can understand it must be a lot of work to analyze these stones but any help would be appreciated...thanks!
The ones you chose above look good, ask your rep at JA to evaluate these diamonds to help you choose the best one if you are unsure.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 10:41:21 PM
thanks! i didn't realize that...well from the little that i know about diamonds i've narrowed it down to #'s 1, 2, 4, and 7

if i could get input on the ones i listed here i'd appreciate it!

#2 would be my pick, slightly better cut and slightly better value.

jannat84

Rough_Rock
thanks! but am i getting the most value for my buck? my price range is around $8000 for the diamond...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/5/2009 11:34:56 AM
thanks! but am i getting the most value for my buck? my price range is around $8000 for the diamond...
Value is subjective so hard to say really and can depend on many things. For example if you wanted to go larger then you could consider H colour and SI clarity if eyeclean so it depends on what your personal criteria for value is.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results