shape
carat
color
clarity

Idealscope image

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alamb

Rough_Rock
Is there anyone with experience who is willing to give me their email address and take a look at an ideal scope image for me? It is from James Allen and I am very close to purchasing, but truly have no idea how to read this image. I''ve tried to upload it but it is too big. Any takers?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Alamb, you are welcome to post images here on the open forums. (you can do by attaching the image to your post or linking to the original picture).

Posting private information including emails is not allowed (see policy #24)

alamb

Rough_Rock
I tried, I can''t figure out how to do it. The origianl image was sent to me in an email. I saved the image and tried to link it but it is too large and I can''t edit the file for some reason. What if I put my own email and someone responded to me or is there another way?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you can email the file to the admin and they can post it for you. just hit the msg admin button and let them know what you need
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, let the admin. post it and we''ll help! I''m anxious to see what you''ve picked.

4themrs

Rough_Rock
Those are really nice rocks, was it a good experience working with James allen?
I have a question, which may prove my noice level? but was is Ideal scope? is it a process, technology? Animal, food, etc:)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
alamb, just checked in before heading out to see if it was up. It looks gorgeous!!!
36.gif

alamb

Rough_Rock
Thanks Ellen, How can you tell it is good from the picture? Just curious to know what I'm looking for, they all look the same to me as far as the idealscope goes.

4themrs - So far, dealing with James Allen has been wonderful. We haven't purchased the stone yet, so I don't have the full experience yet.

Any other final comments on the images or the stone? Thank-you!

http://www.jamesallen.com/diamond.asp?cid=130&item=957283

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2006 12:40:03 PM
Author: alamb
... Just curious to know what I''m looking for, they all look the same to me as far as the idealscope goes.
You can check Reference Chart at http://www.ideal-scope.com/using_reference_chart.asp As you can see, the pattern is pretty good (excellent) and in agreement with proportions for that stone (35 deg crown and 40.8 deg pavilion angles from GIA report).

diamondpug

Rough_Rock
You might as well go see what the HCA score is

http://www.ideal-scope.com/hca.asp

The idealscope pic looks nice to me. On a 3c SI diamond, I''m having a hard time seeing the inclusions (w/o looking at cert).
However, on the cert it shows some large feathers. Ask jamesallen about mounting the diamond and the pressure applied during mounting. The feathers are a bit close to the edge. You wouldn''t want the feathers to get even larger during mounting.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
As far as the sheer pictures go, words like yummmmm and delish come to mind.
3.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2006 12:40:03 PM
Thanks Ellen, How can you tell it is good from the picture? Just curious to know what I''m looking for, they all look the same to me as far as the idealscope goes.

4themrs - So far, dealing with James Allen has been wonderful. We haven''t purchased the stone yet, so I don''t have the full experience yet.

Any other final comments on the images or the stone? Thank-you!

http://www.jamesallen.com/diamond.asp?cid=130&item=957283
Hey alamb, hope I didn''t appear to be ignoring your question, I literally was on my way out. But I see pricescope answered you, (thanks).

I looked at the link, it says no longer available, did you buy it??

alamb

Rough_Rock
Haven''t bought it yet, they are holding it for me. It''s looking like a go, DH was planning a work trip in that area so he is going to take a look at it and hopefully bring it home with him.
I''m glad everyone seems to like the stone, I''m actually getting a little tired of looking and sort of just want to be wearing it rather than looking at ideal scope images of it.

Thanks everyone!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2006 5:46:13 PM

Haven''t bought it yet, they are holding it for me. It''s looking like a go, DH was planning a work trip in that area so he is going to take a look at it and hopefully bring it home with him.
I''m glad everyone seems to like the stone, I''m actually getting a little tired of looking and sort of just want to be wearing it rather than looking at ideal scope images of it.

Thanks everyone!
Well, you''ve gotten several compliments on it from people who like diamonds, and one very important compliment from one who knows diamonds (Gary), that''s saying a lot. In the invent it comes home with hubby, please post pics if you can, can''t wait to see it!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s to hoping you''re wearing it very soon!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results