shape
carat
color
clarity

IdealScope image - leaky?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blackwave

Rough_Rock
My head is spinning from staring at so many IdealScope photos! I can pick out super good and super bad, but the ones in the middle are giving me trouble. For example, is this particular stone really leaky with the white, or is it good because it "provides contrast?" I see the ideal photo on my IdealScope box shows some white spots in the same areas, but is this too much? Just trying to get a point of reference here.

White Flash IS image

Thanks!
Chris

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
this is a top notch IS; it''s not a middle/mediocre one at all.

blackwave

Rough_Rock
You guys are awesome with your quick replies, thank you! I''ve learned an incredible amount on this site from searching the archives and lurking around. I''m close to pulling the trigger
emotion-19.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excellent image, nothing to worry about, the white areas are fine and can aid contrast as mentioned.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 7:32:19 PM
Author: blackwave
You guys are awesome with your quick replies, thank you! I''ve learned an incredible amount on this site from searching the archives and lurking around. I''m close to pulling the trigger
emotion-19.gif
You should, it''s a beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results