shape
carat
color
clarity

idealscope for amateurs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kerenler

Rough_Rock
would you guys recommend purchasing idealscope for amateurs? Is it easy enough to use to be a useful tool to for me to assess the quality of the cut, or should I try some other method?

I guess I'm asking if there is a steep learning curve for the idealscope.

honeyxxxbear

Rough_Rock
I have the same question, also would it work for fancy shapes? Would I be looking for the same even distribution of black and pink, or are fancy shapes expected to leak a certain amount of light?
Thank you

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
If you have several diamonds to choose from or want to make sure that a diamond you're looking at is a good cut (doesn't leak light) - ideal scope is the easiest and quickest way even for amateurs.

Especially if you are in a jewelry store where everything is glittering you'll be able to see whether you're getting a well cut diamond.

Later you can use it for a party tricks to entertain your friends and show them the difference between your diamond ant theirs :)

Re: fancy. You still can use ideal scope for fancies but shouldn't expect light return as high as for rounds.

We have new ideal scope/fancy-related materials ready. I'm going to publish them in a few days. In a meanwhile I can email it in word format.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results