shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideal Rock Status, WOOOOO WOOOOO!!!! So excited.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww thankyou!!! Ellen and Belle I love you!!!!

DeeJay we are getting a puppy soon! Here I come Ideal Rock!!!!!!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 1:46:01 PM
Author: Dee*Jay

Date: 2/6/2007 1:13:58 PM
Author: Maisiebelle
I need comforting. I just realised that I will never be an Ideal Rock.
7.gif
To get that status you have to be like this..... (and I quote from a past thread):

...... Ideal Rock has nothing to do with the number of posts but whether they are helpful to the new members and have interesting educational information to everybody........

I find the technical diamond stuff very difficult to understand so it looks like I shall remain a Cut Rock. I wouldn''t dare try to advise anyone if I don''t fully ''get it'' myself.

I don''t mind really, I am grateful that I got moved up from Rough Rock!
36.gif

Don''t worry Maisie, you''ll be an Ideal Rock too some day! *I* somehow managed, and most of my posts are about my dog, LOL!
2.gif
DeeJay, LOL!!!!! I love that. Oh, DeeJay is good with numbers too and I tried to get her to come to the dark side
31.gif
(my world of account); she showed us how to calculate real estate commission. DJ rocks!!

Maisiebelle,
You will get there. I helped people with random things, like an excel question, accounting thought. It will happen; you are awesome.

It was funny because when I was on PS I thought I accidentally made myself Rough Rock. I kept thinking how do I change myself and then I became Cut Rock and then I got it.
9.gif

Belle,
It would be fun to meet at Garduno''s. We should see if other NM''s want to join us!!! Let me know
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results