shape
carat
color
clarity

I''d like to see all the PS aquamarines

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sabzi

Rough_Rock

vivianv and catmom: thank you so much for the welcome and your comments on my ring! this is the first time I’ve ever tried to take ring pics so they aren''t as good as some of the pics I’ve seen on here. The stone is a very light blue and the ring is very delicate in person. Hopefully, I will get more pretties in the future so that i can practice

27.gif

Was told the aqua is between 1.5-1.75 ct based off the measurements. I plan on taking it to my mom''s jeweler so he can tell me the exact carat weight. The diamonds are .33tcw around the halo and shank.

Opal is my birthstone so I am not familiar with aquas but it is my sister’s birthstone and thought it was so pretty that I couldn’t pass it up! Ring size is 5.5 and this is a size 6.

Superbowl Bling 02 Feb 2008 008.jpg

sabzi

Rough_Rock
it''s amazing how much dust you see on macro mode. Those aren''t inclusions it''s just already dirty
7.gif

Superbowl Bling 02 Feb 2008 006.jpg

sabzi

Rough_Rock
last one. thanks for looking :)

Superbowl Bling 02 Feb 2008 005.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
sabzi, your ring is beautiful!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
My boyfriend got me an aqua ring for Christmas! It''s my birthstone. This one is 0.8 carats, with 6 little diamond sidestones (forget their weight, but they''re pretty tiny).

My current camera doesn''t have macro, but I''m getting a new one for my birthday (next month!) so I will be able to take better pictures en total very soon!!
36.gif

gwennehsaqua.jpg

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine - pretty pale!

bcaqua1.jpg

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Here is mine. My English grandmother had this made in Singapore in the 50s. I was thinking of resetting (band too big) but it also dwarfs my ering.. so I might make it a pendant.

grannyaqua2.jpg

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
sabzi, I love your setting Very pretty! Your ring look fabu on you!

Harriet, That one is lovely, I wonder how close to that color it actually is?Be fun to see it in RL.

gwendolyn, Pretty ring, the stone looks like a nice color too.

simplysplendid, Your setting is very unique! How big is that aqua? It looks huge!

ImpatientOne, It doesn''t look too pale to me! Very nice and I love that pear cut! Looks very sparklie!

Ausable, Lovely! Looks like another giant stone! What a nice inheritance!I''ll be watching to see what you do with it!

I LOVE seeing all these pretty aquas.Thanks for sharing!

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
Oh I am SO behind! I forgot to go back to page one!

Ellen,You will have to show your beautiful aqua in its new setting.I remember seeing it when you posted about it in its old setting. No pictures of the new cut??Can''t wait to see what you did with it!

marcyc, I like the setting with the small diamond in it, still simple but with a little dimension. Nice!Well done!

sputat,That''s a lot of aquas! I love that bracelet, I''ve never seen an aqua bracelet like that. I like it a lot!Like your watch too.

emeraldlover1, You have two nice aquas there! Which one do you want to set first? Rings? Pendant??

fafa,that''s gorgeous! I love the cut on your stone! I really like your antique [new?] setting. It sets the aqua off nicely!

krispi

Shiny_Rock
My mom got me a set of oval aquas for Christmas several years ago. They are set in sterling, and I know she didn't pay that much for them, so I'm sure they're not the best quality. Still, they're kind of special to me because aquas are her birth stone.

100_0519.JPG

krispi

Shiny_Rock
A side view of the pendant

100_0521.JPG

krispi

Shiny_Rock
Sparkling in the sunlight

100_0527.JPG

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
here is my aqua--- it''s very lite--
I don''t wear it as much anymore--- bec I mostly wear my stackies---
1.gif

RINGS02aqua.JPG

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

RINGS06aqua.JPG

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 10:01:01 PM
Author: Catmom
Ooooo, real purdy!!! I can''t wait to see how you get it set!
36.gif
36.gif

I love aquas so I''ll play. Here is my aqua pendant I had made last year.

I LOve your pendant''!! where did you get your stone?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
side view of my 22 carat aqua....estate piece.....

aqua again.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Blinkydoll, thanks for asking but I got the stone from a cutter that I can''t name on here, sorry.

Canuk-gal, like I said in the other thread, I absolutely love your ring!! It''s gorgeous.......
30.gif
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/20/2008 12:58:49 PM
Hi Blinkydoll, thanks for asking but I got the stone from a cutter that I can''t name on here, sorry.

Canuk-gal, like I said in the other thread, I absolutely love your ring!! It''s gorgeous.......
30.gif
30.gif
HI:

Michelle thanks for the compliments! I love this old ring and is the one piece of jewellery I own that gets the most attention/compliments!

cheers--Sharon

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow they''re all beautiful! I love aquamarine stones!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
So many pretty rings.... I especially
30.gif
the halos... yummy!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a ring that was my mom''s that she gave me (I don''t know anything specs wise about it thou):

IMG_1551___.JPG

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Any guesses to the size of it? Here it is with it''s friends:

IMG_1568___.JPG

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Handshot. Thanks for looking

IMG_1561__.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a pretty ring, Sparkles, and how nice that it belonged to your Mom! I really have no guesses as to the size, though.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2008 4:45:44 PM
What a pretty ring, Sparkles, and how nice that it belonged to your Mom! I really have no guesses as to the size, though.
Thanks! I have no idea on the size either.

ETA: Catmom~ I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
your pendant! Who made it? Did they source the stones for you also? It is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/23/2008 4:48:55 PM
Author: Sparkles22

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
your pendant! Who made it? Did they source the stones for you also? It is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Sparkles!!! The pendant was custom made by my local jeweler. I originally bought the stone from a cutter and it sat around for awhile while I made up my mind how I wanted it set. I took it to my jeweler and we spent hours going around and looking at different pendants while I picked out aspects that I liked. This was the end result and I think it came out pretty good.
9.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2008 5:24:49 PM

Date: 2/23/2008 4:48:55 PM
Author: Sparkles22

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Thanks Sparkles!!! The pendant was custom made by my local jeweler. I originally bought the stone from a cutter and it sat around for awhile while I made up my mind how I wanted it set. I took it to my jeweler and we spent hours going around and looking at different pendants while I picked out aspects that I liked. This was the end result and I think it came out pretty good.
9.gif
It really is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it''s story!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results