shape
carat
color
clarity

ID Jewelry Rocks my World!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Long time no post! After seeing all the stunning MONSTER eternity bands on here, I just had to have one (though mine is MUCH smaller in comparison). Hubby gave me the go-ahead for my 30th birthday. I apologize to IDJ for the delay in posting this review as they were spectacular - both in service and quality!

I contacted IDJ on 10/17 and Tami (Yekutiel's lovely wife) responded almost immediately to answer my questions. I went in about a week later and met Tami in person. She showed me a few different styles and sizes of stones, and answered all my questions graciously! I debated between the shared prong and the u-prong for a while. We also talked about my precise standards for stones being that I am a PS'er. I ordered the ring the very next day and of course being the crazy PS'er I am, had more follow-up questions. Tami answered all of them quickly, including sending additional pictures of the setting. AND THEN best of all, the ring was done just over a week!!! I cannot speak highly enough about Tami and the entire family at ID Jewelry! I would not hesitate to use them again.

In the end, I decided on a 3.4tcw (17 .20 points) in a 14K gold u-prong setting. The stones are set super super low and because of that the ring is SOOOOO comfy. I'm SO glad I went with the u-prong because I LOVE seeing the sides of the stones. And the stones are AMAZING! I have had random women in stores grab my hand and ask about the ring! Scary but what a compliment!

Thanks again Tami and IDJ!

DSC_8867.JPG

DSC_8867-CloseUp.JPG

DSC_8885.JPG

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

50shadesofblack

Shiny_Rock
Wow! This ring is SO pretty!

I had to bookmark the topic! I know my future husband will not be able to afford this for my 30th birthday... but one day... Maybe our 20th wedding anniversary :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really, really gorgeous!!!! :love: :appl: Love it!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
It is beautiful! Enjoy! =)

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that looks perfect on you! I love how low the band sits too :love:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow- that is stunning!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing!

Iluvprettyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! May I ask your ring size?

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
that's a one gorgeous ring! happy birthday!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous :love: !

wcd

Rough_Rock
Your ring is stunning!!!! I also bought my eternity ring (exact style as yours) from ID Jewelry and worked with Tami. I agree with you, Tami is wonderful to work with. They really take care of PSers. I've had my ring since July and still stare at it...love it!!!!
Enjoy your ring and happy 30th :)

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
:lickout:

Love your ring! What's your ring size?

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Yay! Another beautiful eternity ring :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring! I so agree, Tami is just a doll!!!!! She doesn't get enough press here! She is so very sweet fun to do business with! Yekutiel got a treasure in that girl!

Your ring is stunning, enjoy!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WELL... that's just the loveliest 30th birthday present I've seen in a long long time!!! Gorgeous!!! :love: :love:

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I really miss ID Jewelry. I think it's time to chat with them again. I need some beautiful bling on my right hand!
I just love how your ring sits and how beautiful the diamonds are! Those bad boys really do sparkle....

dani13

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS, lady!!! (and happy belated birthday)!!! You know I ADORE your new ring...ENJOY!!!!! :appl: :appl: :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous!!!!

cheers--Sharon

slg47

Ideal_Rock
love it! it's really beautiful...enjoy your ring :)

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Beautiful!! Beautiful!!!
We need more pictures!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUMMY!!! Your band is absolutely to die for!! Happy Birthday to you! :appl: :appl:

I also had the pleasure of meeting the team at IDJ last week, they are delightful!

Can I be demanding and ask for more pics? Pleeease? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
It is absolutely stunning on you~! Glad you enjoy IDJ service, as much as I do~!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone. I will try to get more pics this weekend.

Iluvprettyrocks/eh613c - This is a 5.75. When it's cold out it is slightly loose and when warm is slightly tight.

I must say it is SO nice to see familiar names here - Diamondseeker, Skippy, Dani, canuk-gal!!!! :wavey:

OCmom3xboys - your ring was CERTAINLY an inspiration!

Iluvprettyrocks

Shiny_Rock
scarlet16|1323187396|3075274 said:
Thanks everyone. I will try to get more pics this weekend.

Iluvprettyrocks/eh613c - This is a 5.75. When it's cold out it is slightly loose and when warm is slightly tight.

I must say it is SO nice to see familiar names here - Diamondseeker, Skippy, Dani, canuk-gal!!!! :wavey:

OCmom3xboys - your ring was CERTAINLY an inspiration!

Thank you!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
WOW! It's beautiful!!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! I almost got that same setting when I got my eternity band from them. Enjoy your gorgeous ring!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I came back to admire this beauty!! :love: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results