shape
carat
color
clarity

ID Jewelry Experience

Dani5577

Rough_Rock
I'm still working on getting a decent picture of my new studs but I really wanted to post about the awesome experience I had with ID Jewelry. I wanted to upgrade my diamond studs and all of the reviews here pointed me to ID Jewelry. I called in and spoke with Lisa. She was great. We picked out a nice pair of 2.05 tcw studs. The process was quick and easy.
I completely forgot that I wanted to get screwbacks on them and called first thing in the morning before they got shipped out. Yekutiel answered the phone and I told him that I had heard such amazing things about him on Pricescope. He told me that I picked a nice pair of earrings, but they weren't Pricescope quality. He found me a better pair, put the screwbacks on them and overnighted the earrings for no additional charges at all. He was so nice and I have never had better customer service anywhere. The diamonds are gorgeous! I can't recommend them enough!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yekutiel does it again!!! Another satisfied customer!!! Very excited for you and can't wait to see your new studs! Please post them when you get a chance!!! :)

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
How lucky did you get that you called that morning and got him!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That’s awesome! They are the best! Can’t wait to see photos!!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dang girl! You did good! Talking with Yekutiel, the man himself! Did he happen to have a better pair in stock? Did he charge you more for this pair? Or did he just swapped up for you and you got a PS special!! Meaning no charge for basically an upgrade! Can you post pictures of the pair Lisa picked and also what Yekutiel selected? Cause I wanna see the difference!!
-C4C

giamari23

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is wonderful to hear! Hope you post pictures. I am heading to see him myself in a few weeks and am now even more excited. I went to him via price scope last year and had an absolutely amazing experience thanks to him and many people here for pointing me in the direction.

Q

Queenie60

Agree that Yekutiel and the ID Jewelry will always go above and beyond to help a customer, especially the PS family. So happy for you - can't wait to see your earrings.

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Awesome story, and so glad you are getting exactly what you want. Yekutiel also picked out my stud stones and I am thrilled with them. Please come back and bring lots of photos once they arrive. My favorite surprise when I got my earrings were the impossibly perfect "velociraptor claw" prongs his bench put on their stock martini settings. So excited for you!

Dani5577

Rough_Rock
Im a terrible diamond picture taker but I promise you in real life, they are stunning! Crazie4cuts - he had this better pair in stock and did not charge anything extra. He swapped them with the original pair so I don’t have a comparison picture. They are just perfect!

N126

Rough_Rock
Im a terrible diamond picture taker but I promise you in real life, they are stunning! Crazie4cuts - he had this better pair in stock and did not charge anything extra. He swapped them with the original pair so I don’t have a comparison picture. They are just perfect!

These are beautiful! I am also looking for a similar pair . Do you mind sharing the specs of th stones and approximate pricing ?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! I was lucky enough to meet Yekutiel when I was in NYC shopping for an eternity band, he made me feel like absolute royalty. Stunning earrings, enjoy!

atp223

Shiny_Rock
Yekutiel did the same thing for me when I popped in to pick out a stone for a pendant. His dad picked out an uncerted 0.6 ish ct stone, and I asked for an ideal scope, aset, sarin, etc and was referred to Yekutiel. I’ve worked with IDJ before, but I don’t know if he remembered me. I mentioned pricescope and he swapped the uncerted stone out for an over 0.7 ct GIA certified much better stone for $500 ish LESS. They really take care of PriceScopers!

Bsmom

Rough_Rock
Very pretty

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! And yes Yekutiel is a sweetheart.:appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and great service!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results