shape
carat
color
clarity

ID Jewelry Earring Jacket

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Hey PSers!

I've been looking at earring jackets and found these on ID's website. What do you think? I love the fact that I can wear the jackets in two different ways and I've always wanted halo earrings to match my halo ering. :bigsmile:

Anyone seen real photos on PS? I emailed ID but they said they don't have any other photos except for what's already online. They also said the earrings are about 1.5 inches long.

I am wondering if it's going to be too heavy or will it be 'secure' to have my studs hold up "two layers" of jackets? My studs are 0.6ct each set in 3-prongs martini. I'll have to pay an additional amount for jackets that will fit my studs.

They actually have two more similar styles, I think these looked the best, what do you think?

http://idjewelryonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=32_70&products_id=5879

ej0023-05w-ISDD.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the halo part of the jackets. I am just not sure that I would have that much occasion to wear the dangle part. And I am not sure without trying them on how it would feel to have both the halo and dangles on a the same time. I know the halo part would be custom, but maybe you could return the dangles if you didn't like them for some reason?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like them, but wouldn't have anywhere to wear the dangly part. Really pretty though if you would wear them.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agreed, they are gorgeous but my lifestyle wouldnt have anywhere to wear them :twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results