shape
carat
color
clarity

ID Jewelry and Yekutiel hit it out of the park

patrickd12

Rough_Rock
First off, I've been lurking on this site for the past 6 months while I educated myself for this purchase. Let me say you all are awesome and made this purchase so much more informed for me, thank you!!

Now, I had a couple of other jewelers that I was talking to about a 1.5 or so carat round diamond. I talked to local people, plenty of online vendors and couple of different sponsors on this site and none handled my business like Yekutiel did. From the first e-mail, he was all over my needs and showed me a number of different stones. I finally decided on a 1.45 I VS2, hearts and arrows cut that in person is absolutely stunning. It really is a pretty daunting task to make a purchase like this site unseen but when I finally pulled the trigger I had 0 reservations about it, and 0 buyers remorse.

Yekutiel recommended a great setting to go with the diamond and from the moment I sent the funds to him I had it in 2 business days. Since the setting was a designer setting he had them set the stone and shipped it next day when he got it back.

I would recommend ID to anyone that is looking. Price and service were as good as anyone and I could not be happier. Thank you so much Yekutiel, she of course said yes, and has been on cloud 9 with her stunning ring since she put it on. photo_128.jpg
photo__3__5.jpg
photo__1__3.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a happy story! The ring is beautiful and you did a great job! :love: :appl: Congratulations!!!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Great job! Congratulations!!! Love your last picture :)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, beautiful and classic ring! What a cute picture of you two!

Congratulations :)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The setting looks like a beautiful twist on a classic solitaire - if you happen to get another picture or two, you know we'd love to see them!

Congratulations on your engagement!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I had forgotten how beautiful the Vatche Swan is. :appl:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Vatche Swan is my favorite solitaire setting... it's just stunning. Good job!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love that setting!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
OOHHHHH beautiful story and ring!!! :love: :love: I absolutely love the profile with the curved gallery (is that the correct term). It is feminine and very sleek! Congrats on your engagment!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I love the setting...elegant!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Looks gorgeous! Would love some(clearer) close-ups of the ring!! It's a winner!!!!!!!!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
aww! I love the shot of the hug! Great job!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Love everything about this!! Congrats to you both!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: Congratulations!!! What a beautiful diamond and setting you chose!!! Yes indeed, IDJ does a great job, don't they? so glad you and your fiance are so happy.

Now--- here's the thing --- we need more pictures!!!! Show us more!!! :D

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! Congrats!

patrickd12

Rough_Rock
Ok here are some more shots as requested!! image_311.jpg image_313.jpg image_312.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY handshots!!! Looks perfect on her hand!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring :love: Love the setting & your diamond is gorgeous! Congratulations!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
PERFECT on her hand!! I ADORE that profile!! Love the Vatche swan... thanks for the extra pictures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results