shape
carat
color
clarity

IceStore

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jimbo

Rough_Rock
Does anybody have an opinion or experience dealing with IceStore? Also, I am interested in a replica of the Tiffany Lucida setting. Is the Vatche X-Prong a better ring or the Tacori one that IceStore sells? Thanks

student

Shiny_Rock
I don't know which is better, but I have read that Vatche makes the Lucida setting for Tiffany.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi there--
I too am interested in this response as I have been looking at loose diamonds on IceStore, they seem to have some items priced very competitively.

If you haven't seen the Vatche or Tacori lines in person, try to find a store or jeweler near to you that carries them. I saw Tacori by accident in a jeweler in San Luis Obispo recently, and I loved some of their items (Serendipity collection in all platinum), but my boyfriend thought the collection had settings that were too elaborate...he is not a big fan of too many things that 'distract' from the beauty of the center stone. Personally I LOVED the rings I tried on and partially because they had so much going on, it wasn't just like a big rock placed on a ring. But it's all about preference. As he points out, I like 90% of the things placed on my hand, so I'm not the best judge! :)

Also Tacori has a website, I believe its www.tacori.com. I checked them out, they have pictures of MOST of the collection on there, though not the one I tried on. :(

Best of luck!
Mara

ferryhillfish

Rough_Rock
I have bought a diamond from Icestore i found Ariel to be very helpful.

I live in England and bought everything over the net.

Icestore sent the diamond to Dave Atlas without my credit card no for appraisal.The diamond checked out just fine and it was valued at double to what i paid for it.

I would have highly recommend Icestore.

Dave Atlas is also recommeded he did everything over the net and when we arrived in America he sent the diamond to us in our Hotel.

Toska

Shiny_Rock
If you are from Australia, Johan, Wayne & Monica from Icestore are extremely helpful.

http://www.icestore.com.au/

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha ha this is hilarious, this post is a year old...back when we were looking for a stone
2.gif

Fancy

Shiny_Rock
LOL, Mara, I seriously thought that your first post was written today, and that you were already upgrading! Maybe it's a sign .....
naughty.gif
naughty.gif
naughty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results