shape
carat
color
clarity

Icestore 2.57ct Fvs2 Beauty

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diam100

Shiny_Rock

I have the utmost respect for the man "Ariel" who created this unbelievably beautiful ring. He patiently and intuitively understood what I was looking for and created a 3-stone masterpiece. I found Icestore long before I found pricescope & returned to Ariel for my Diamond & custom ring. We could have went anywhere to purchase this ring but it was Icestore & more importantly Ariel who made us feel so comfortable.

Three weeks ago I closed my eyes Ariel was given "carte blanche" on the final design. In my mind I could only visualize my dream but today I opened my eyes to see a reality of a 3-stone that far surpassed the dream.

I''m afraid my picture taking skills are lacking and to be honest the beauty is lost in the photo but I invite you all to the link below to see Icestore''s craftmanship I could not in all honesty capture with a lens. About the only thing that comes remotely close to real life is Ariel''s video which isn''t posted on his site yet. For now enjoy.Pssss. I''m a size 5 but made the ring a 5 1/4 for bloated, hot summer days.. It''s a little loose but comfortable.

My 3-Stone Linky

P1010021.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diam it looks SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

You can see the side detail in your link, I love it!!! Okay now time to hone those photography skills! hehee. More pictures please!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You sound thrilled and your ring is beautiful!
30.gif
Congrats!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, thank you! Now we can sleep tonight!

The ring looks gorgeous! Is the band new too? The proportions look great - I know how hard pics are to get but we really need more
30.gif
30.gif
!

You must be so pleased - congrats!

Diam100

Shiny_Rock
It''s a doo doo pic but I tried.. I''ll try again tomorrow. This camera is kicking me in the "arse" right now. I mean this was the best one & I took alot..(lol)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH it''s gorgous. everything about it turned out fabulously. congrats.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a beauty!

keep practicing with that camera! we need more pics!

Diam100

Shiny_Rock
MGR - It''s the same band but I think I got a better pic with all the shots I took tonight.

I promise everyone I''ll try again tomorrow. So more "doo doo pics" on Friday..(lol)

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
OHHHHHHH!!! Perfect! I just adore it! More pics! More pics!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doesn''t look like doo to me! It''s gorgeous - just keep snappin''!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUMMO!!! Love it!! Congrats!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh thank you for posting a picture of that beauty! What a stunning ring, you must be thrilled!!!

Diam100

Shiny_Rock
MGR, Kaleigh, Miranda, Belle, MsSalvo, Canuk-gal, Sundial, Mara & everyone on Pricescope without all your experiences & photos I would have never figured out what I wanted.

For now I'm off to bed.. More pics for the weekend. Hopefully they'll get better looking (yeah right)...
38.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
That is a gorgeous, huge rock!!!!! I think you took a good photo of it. It''s good to hear that icestore''s customer service is so good. I have ogled the rings on their site many, many times.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Wear it in good health. More pictures please...

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! What size side stones did you end up with? The finished product looks amazing! Enjoy~!
10.gif

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Amazing is right!
36.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
36.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/36.gif" align="absMiddle border=0">

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...absolutely gorgeous! Completely stunning! More pics...

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More pics, please!!!

It''s breathtaking.
30.gif
Those double U-prongs (is that what you call them?) are very special and I love the side detail. Congrats on owning a true original!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Ok, I''m drooling!! Your rings are STUNNING!!!! They are so bright and "blingy"... can I have some more?? LOL
30.gif
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely georgous!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous!!! What beautiful pictures on the link - and love the surprise on the side!!!
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh....what a beauty! Ariel and his company do beautiful work...enjoy!!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous ring! Can''t wait to see more pics!
30.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s beautiful!! More pics please!!

Diam100

Shiny_Rock
Well believe me I tried but picture taking is not my cup of tea. I almost threw my Digital into the wall early this morning..
29.gif
So, unfortunately these are the best I could get. The camera is not my friend so I''m officially waving the white flag of surrender & telling my Digital he won the war. I''m too fustrated so I think I''m just going to enjoy the ring & not bother with the pics. Have to run out for lunch with the hubby but here''s what I captured in the wee, wee hours of the morning.

Cuttey TT - I ended up with .50 or .51 on each side

KristyDarling - I have no idea if it''s called double U prong. We liked U''s so Ariel gave us U''s...(lol).

Thanks for all your rave''s.. I truly love this diamond & custom Icestore ring!!

Ring0025.jpg
Ring0005.jpg
Ring0002.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diam the pictures are fab!! It looks great on your hand.

I just love the look of 3 prongs when I see them on people, and sometimes I think maybe I will go that route when my 2.32 becomes smallish ..tee hee..but I don''t know! I''m a solitaire girl at heart I think! But I LOVE your ring!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m in love!!!! I think those U''s are terrific. Congrats it''s stunning on your hand. Just lovely!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
wow! that is an amazing ring. I love it! Is it heavy on the finger?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It is beautiful!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results