Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

ICE KID? or others with split hank Halo? What w-bands can you wear?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eringsearcher

Rough_Rock
I love the look of the splint shank halo settings, especially with pave along the band as well! I am curious however if you can wear a w-band with that, or how it looks?! I searched, but didn''t see anyone with that type or e-ring pictured with their w-band.

I am talking about icekid''s ring in particular, but would love to see any other examples out there.

THANKS!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ETA: oops, missed the halo part...anyway, my answer stays the same, my pics just don't have a halo..

Hi ering seacher. I was looking at a split shank setting for a while and they are beautiful but a wedding band won't sit flush unless the e-ring is designed to allow for it. I have seen it done but it was a custom setting that had the flush wedding band in mind. here is a picture of the daniel k split shank i tried on with a wedding band and you can see the tiny gap. I actually liked the tiny gap but it's a personal thing.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, here''s a ritani that might give you an idea. the diamond will have to sit up higher to allow for a wedding band to sit flush, but it''s possible..

eringsearcher

Rough_Rock
That''s beautiful, and even though it doesn''t have the HALO it give me a good idea what I would need to look for or take into account.

Thank you!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow.. lucky I caught your post! I have been craaaaazy busy and have not been around much at all.

anyway, it seems like mrssalvo has answered you as well as I could have. I will wear a band with my ring, but it will definitely not sit flush with my ring. that is actually my preference anyway so it''s fine with me! I don''t have any pictures yet of my ring w/ a band, but we are planning to buy our wedding bands in the next couple months so I may have some pics in the moderately near future.

Be sure to let us know what you end up with!

eringsearcher

Rough_Rock
Thanks a lot IceKid. I will certainly be sure to let you know what I end up with, it may be a little while, and I have an inkling it may look a lot like yours! I LOVE it. I''ve been lurking, for some time now!

I look forward to seeing your pics of the w-band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.