shape
carat
color
clarity

ICE KID? or others with split hank Halo? What w-bands can you wear?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eringsearcher

Rough_Rock
I love the look of the splint shank halo settings, especially with pave along the band as well! I am curious however if you can wear a w-band with that, or how it looks?! I searched, but didn''t see anyone with that type or e-ring pictured with their w-band.

I am talking about icekid''s ring in particular, but would love to see any other examples out there.

THANKS!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ETA: oops, missed the halo part...anyway, my answer stays the same, my pics just don't have a halo..

Hi ering seacher. I was looking at a split shank setting for a while and they are beautiful but a wedding band won't sit flush unless the e-ring is designed to allow for it. I have seen it done but it was a custom setting that had the flush wedding band in mind. here is a picture of the daniel k split shank i tried on with a wedding band and you can see the tiny gap. I actually liked the tiny gap but it's a personal thing.

pearlmansdanielkcushion1.jpg

pearlmansdanielkcush2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, here''s a ritani that might give you an idea. the diamond will have to sit up higher to allow for a wedding band to sit flush, but it''s possible..

03QQ13.jpg

eringsearcher

Rough_Rock
That''s beautiful, and even though it doesn''t have the HALO it give me a good idea what I would need to look for or take into account.

Thank you!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow.. lucky I caught your post! I have been craaaaazy busy and have not been around much at all.

anyway, it seems like mrssalvo has answered you as well as I could have. I will wear a band with my ring, but it will definitely not sit flush with my ring. that is actually my preference anyway so it''s fine with me! I don''t have any pictures yet of my ring w/ a band, but we are planning to buy our wedding bands in the next couple months so I may have some pics in the moderately near future.

Be sure to let us know what you end up with!

eringsearcher

Rough_Rock
Thanks a lot IceKid. I will certainly be sure to let you know what I end up with, it may be a little while, and I have an inkling it may look a lot like yours! I LOVE it. I''ve been lurking, for some time now!

I look forward to seeing your pics of the w-band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results