shape
carat
color
clarity

Ice-Flower Cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

impyshaz

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

I''ve been lurking for a little while now and on nothing more than a whim have decided to post on your wonderful forum, and website. A quick thanks for the crash course in education I''ve received on a seemingly vital aspect of engagement; diamonds.

On to my question:
Does anyone have any information on this particular cut (Ice Flower)? I''ve seen a few diamonds around with the cut and I find that I rather like it. I saw what seemed to be a half finished website about the cut, but that''s about it.

I''d welcome any opinions, or information you can share about it before I make any further decisions regarding the cut style. There is of course not as much support such as Brilliance Scope or Ideal Scope for some of the more unique cuts out there and I was wondering how one can test the brilliance and fire of the more unique cuts out there without having seen them firsthand.

Thanks for your time,
Lucas

impyshaz

Rough_Rock
Here is a link to just about the only bit of information (basically pictures) I could find.

http://www.iceflower.be/

impyshaz

Rough_Rock
That is very interesting.

It''s too bad there is so little information about the intricate details of diamonds and their history online. Pick the latest and greatest video game for instance and you''ll find millions of pages dedicated to every pixel that can be found within, but I find it exruciatingly difficult to reliable and detailed information on certain things diamond related. (ie: the approximate pricing on a Solasfera diamond)

Thanks for your efforts and I''m glad I have learned something new. I still appreciate the cut, and the website said that if I find a cut similar to the Spirit Sun then they are infringing on the patent of the cut. I just wonder about it, since I found it on the Pearlman website. Thanks again!

impyshaz

Rough_Rock
I found this website after much searching as well...

http://www.westdiamonds.co.uk/west.swf

This has some history to the "Ice-Flower" cut on it as well.

It really is a pretty cut and brilliant at that.

The real question is how do you grade the cut quality of these unique cuts. There is a lot less to compare to, as far as ideal goes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results