shape
carat
color
clarity

I1 clarity really does bring the price of a diamond down!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DKinLA

Rough_Rock
I think I am in the minority here. I have yet to find an SI1 that is eyeclean to my standards (No inclusions visible from any distance). Blessed or cursed (not sure) I have amazing vision and can spot both inclusions and body color. "G" is too warm for me personally and I have decided that a VS2 is my minimum clarity.

I may consider lower clarity for other jewelery but not my ering. Here I would rather have quality over size.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 6:01:39 PM
Author: DKinLA
I think I am in the minority here. I have yet to find an SI1 that is eyeclean to my standards (No inclusions visible from any distance). Blessed or cursed (not sure) I have amazing vision and can spot both inclusions and body color. ''G'' is too warm for me personally and I have decided that a VS2 is my minimum clarity.

I may consider lower clarity for other jewelery but not my ering. Here I would rather have quality over size.
I do have a quality diamond. Its a crafted by Infinity diamond
9.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Maisie, your stone is gorgeous. I have no problem with I1 stones. My ering is an VVS1 and I have yet to have anyone come up to me and notice that it is virtually flawless. So if no one notices that, who the heck would have noticed an inclusion?

As you know I also purchased an I1 Infinity stone. It has a large clear feather which sometimes disappears and other times is visible. But it''s the cut that catches my eye, not the feather.

Glad you are happy with your stone!

DKinLA

Rough_Rock
Maisie - I didn''t mean to imply that your stone wasn''t high quality. Infinitiy diamonds are beautiful. Cut is by far my first "C" in terms of importance. What I was trying to say is that cut being equal - I will go with a smaller size to maximize the other C''s.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m actually HOPING for an L-M-O I1 for a solitare pendant one of these days (and an Infinity for it). I think they are a great buy and as long as they are structurally sound? Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results