shape
carat
color
clarity

I would really appreciate some Photoshop help...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Any Photoshoppers out there? I really like this setting but would like to see what it would look like with a diamond center and blue sapphire sides.

Thanks so much!

Joolskie

fjpsjmhs.jpg

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Here is the setting from another angle...

fjps2jmhs.jpg

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
What cut diamond? Round, oval, cushion?...
Also what shape sidestones...

:)

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
The center would be an RB (I will be resetting my .50ct RB) and the sapphire sides would be round as well. With the halo running all the way around and no center stone featured in the photo, I am having a hard visualizing what it would look like!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
are you sure that they are all round stones? it might just be because the picture quality is low and i cant make out the setting clearly enough, but it looks like the side stones are half mooons??

i tried to add round sapphires in but they are overlapping the center stone.

maybe im just misreading the picture??

mmmpsh.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is a Ritani setting you might like. With a diamond in the center with sapphire sides all haloed. In the picture you posted, it looks like the sides are traps??? Hard to tell....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2007 10:46:29 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 3/24/2007 10:39:53 PM
Author: Kaleigh
There is a Ritani setting you might like.

I was thinking the same thing. here''s the link to the Ritani..

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/ritani-jewelry/rings/11QQ1/30/
Thanks MrsS, I was hoping you were around tonight!!!
1.gif

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
where did you find the setting you posted?
it looks interesting.

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks you so much! From what I can tell, the center the stone is prong set and sits up above the side stones. The side stones appear to be round. I have been having a tough time deciding between a three stone and a halo... so I started looking for rings that combine the two. This particular setting has all the attributes I am looking for. Although, the profile is kind of "spiky" looking.

The setting is from Firenze Jewels... it is listing under the engagement rings...

www.firenzejewels.com

Mrs. S... I am familiar with the Ritani. It is stunning. The proportions of this ring interested me though!

Thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results