color
clarity

I wonder if I could trade?

nflor001

Rough_Rock

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep, you need to trade with the vendor you bought the stone from to get full credit for what you paid. I love the AV cushions, too!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your best bet will be to take advantage of your buyback policy w/ WF if you have one. You could call GOG and ask if you can negotiate a trade-in or something, but I think you will take a loss either way - but still less so than if you tried to sell privately on the secondary market.

In your old thread you specified that you wanted a cushion brilliant, has that changed? The AVC is a very chunky type - very different type of light return.

Depending on what setting you have you may also need to factor in the cost of a rework, or buying a new one entirely if you have something that can't be altered like a bezel or a halo, as the two are a bit differently sized.

nflor001

Rough_Rock
Yssie|1296257013|2836120 said:
I think your best bet will be to take advantage of your buyback policy w/ WF if you have one. You could call GOG and ask if you can negotiate a trade-in or something, but I think you will take a loss either way - but still less so than if you tried to sell privately on the secondary market.

In your old thread you specified that you wanted a cushion brilliant, has that changed? The AVC is a very chunky type - very different type of light return.

Depending on what setting you have you may also need to factor in the cost of a rework, or buying a new one entirely if you have something that can't be altered like a bezel or a halo, as the two are a bit differently sized.

The more I watch the GOG videos the more I really like the chunky facets.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results