shape
carat
color
clarity

I will be upgrading and need your advise...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

puffs_mom

Rough_Rock
Ok, Here I go...

Right now I have a 0.69 H SI1 Ex. Cut, polish and symmetry. We bought is over 3 year ago for $2400 and for our 4th year ann. we are thinking of upgrading to a 1.5 Ct- 2.00Ct...

I have been doing my research, and not having to find a great deal.

We bought my old center stone from Jared and found one there too today.

We found a 1.71 CT I I1, Very Good Cut and Good Symm. and Polish. It is eye clean and only one slight feathery looking thing when viewed using a loop. I don''t see any inclusion what so ever...

This diamond is $8100 but minus the $2900 from my old stone. So, it came up to the total of $5200 plus tax of course...

Do you think this is a good buy? Are we getting ripped off? We did put a 20% deposit to hold it...

Now, I am getting worried....
7.gif

Please help, before I make a huge mistake....

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
at online prices, it would probably be around 6000... But you're getting quite a lot for your trade-in.

I think Jared carries ideal cuts. Did you like those?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2009 1:36:18 AM
Author: JulieN
at online prices, it would probably be around 6000... But you''re getting quite a lot for your trade-in.

I think Jared carries ideal cuts. Did you like those?
Ditto, they do carry AGS0 Ideal, can you compare this diamond with those to see how it looks?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results