shape
carat
color
clarity

I want to upgrade my emerald cut

cherij0411

Shiny_Rock
Hi

Is Good old Gold the best place to purchase an upgrade? I have watched their videos and they seem to be very knowledgeable about how to find a great performing stone.

I currently have a 1.53 F Vs1 but I would like to upgrade to a 2.5 to 3 Ct, I will go down in color and clarity (as long as eye clean) but what I am really looking for is upgrade the performance, my emerald cut to me is kind of dull, at the time of purchase I had no knowledge of cut quality on an emerald cut.

I know I will need the Aset image of a stone, and I know the best thing to do is see it in person but what else should I be looking for?

Thanks You
Cheri

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I'm actually in the same boat as you and have been working with ID Jewelry for upgrading my stone. They are really going far and wide to find me what I want and they are very mindful of budget, helping with photos, videos, etc. You can see in my thread about my 2 carat upgrade.

I'm working with rounds though and I've read the GOG is especially great for fancy cuts, so maybe they would be better to work with you? It doesn't hurt to contact them (IDJ) and ask what they would offer you for your stone and what they have as possible options.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
See what Brilliantly Engaged can offer you. Tell them pricescope sent you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results