shape
carat
color
clarity

I WANT to show you the ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelgirl

Shiny_Rock
OK...Her is the deal. I got the ring. It is GORGEOUS, and I am BLOWN away by its beauty. I can''t believe it is such a bewautiful sparkly and white white white stone. My hubby stayed home to get it today, and then took me to lunch to "repropose". I love the diamond and the ring so much I can hardly believe that I go such a good deal, and it is sOOOOOOOOO beautiful.

Then work blew up and I had to stay late, and all I wanted was to get home and get into daylight with my new ring and the camera...
I am home now, but the daylight is dwindling, and it appears the camera is not inclined to cooperate!

I so badly want to show it to you all,b/c I woulnd''t have anything so beautiful without all your help, support, and honest opinions, but every pic I take comes out blurry, we have tried all different settings, and now I almost want to cry, b/c I CANNOT make it work!

Anyone have any tips on dig camera pics of diamonds???????

As usual...I need help urgently!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I use macro mode....then you can crop picture and resize it.....no flash is best......make sure you give it an unusual name, not ring or ering, everyone uses them.....

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
try not to use the flash
but keep in mind when you have the flash off, it is even more important to keep the camera and the ring very still.
if you are using autofocus, make sure the camera is focusing on the diamond, especially if you are in macro mode.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
even if you don''t do macro-mode, set it on the highest setting for resolution and then take a pic from farther away if they are too blurry. then when you open them in photoshop, you can crop out only the ring...my camera takes huge images so that i don''t even have to be macro on the stone for the picture to come out good.

so if they are blurry then chances are you are too close, so bring the camera farther away, make sure you have enough light on it and try autofocus then snap!! make sure to edit the image so just the ring is in it and not the background or the space around it, it will help make the ring the focus of the image if you can''t go macro.

show us the ring!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
paging JEWELGIRL...where are our pictures?!?!?

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Jewelgirl,

I can''t wait to see those pictures! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh yes, pictures please
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
something....anything!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh for heavens sakes where are the pics??????

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
are you still having trouble?
If so you can PM one of us and we can see if we can do something to help you.
(I am always happy to at least try...)

jewelgirl

Shiny_Rock
I went to dinner with a friend tonight (supposed to be last night) who is an artist/phtographer, who specializes in light display photography.

He takes his digital camera everywhere, and I got him to take some pics while we were there...and they turned out GORGEOUS! He just know how to photograph things like diamonds, which, as I have learned, are almost as hard to photograph as big foot or the lochness monster.

He said he would e-mail the pics to me tomorrow after he uploads them all. I will post them then.

I just couldn''t make it work with my camera... I could get a pic, but it just never showed how BEAUTIFUL this stone is, and how fiery and dazzling it is. My friend Brad did a much better job...so I am looking forward to posting them for everyone...I can''t wait to show you all what you helped me pick!!!!

Whiel I was at dinner, 2 different and unknown to me women approached me to tell me how beautiful the ring is...actually that has been hapening a lot the past few days :)

jewelgirl

Shiny_Rock
Soooooo...patience patience patience. At least for me, until I can get those pics back and uploaded!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok so we can wait til tomorrow AM. After that it''s open season!!!
11.gif

See what happens when you mess with a diamond lover and her eye-candy?
32.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
just checking back in to see if the pictures have arrived!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
This is like a huge tease!
38.gif
Still no pics. Those pics better be up by tomorrow, otherwise I''ll come across the screen and look at the ring myself!
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
still waiting
9.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Jewelgirl! Where are the pics????

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
*bump*

Show us, show us!!
11.gif
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results