shape
carat
color
clarity

I want to post pics of my new ring but......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know how to attatch pics from iphoto, if someone could help me I would love to get pics of my new custom ring posted. Thank you all so much!
Lisa

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here they are:

this is a picture of her original setting...

mingoldset.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
New Set

minganewset1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
next one

minganewset2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
very nice

minganewset3.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
another view

minganewset4.jpg

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Mrssalvo! I got my new ring yesterday and I am happy with it. There is one area of the pave'' on the halo where one of the diamonds isn''t set right and the metal is sloppy so I will be calling them later but overall I really like it. What do you all think. Do you think there is too much space between the halo and the stone?
Lisa

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one...

minganewset5.jpg

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! I like the way you did the halo... its very unique! I dont think its too much space at all. It might just be the pictures, but i like the way it appears black behind the diamond... it really sets it off. And LOVE the miligrain and pave.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Thank you njc, I agree that the darkness around the diamond works! It really makes it appear like it is floating or something! It is a mirror finish inside so it picks up whatever color is around too, kind of neat!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is really cool.

lizzyd

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! You must be thrilled! The only thing I would worry about is keeping that baby clean. Is it open or closed in underneath the diamond?

Best,
LizzyD

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,
thanks for the compliments! lizzd, it has 4 small holes in the bottom, under the stone. Yes it is going to be very hard to keep clean, so I am taking it off whenever I do anything that would make it dirty, esp in the shower. I have little jewlery boxes all over the house!
Lisa

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!! It is very similiar to mine!!! I love the antique look of it!! What size is the center stone?

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Hi jesse, the center stone is a .52 carat. It was my mother in laws e diamond. I wanted the ring to make the stone look bigger and it is kind of hard to tell from these pics but it does look bigger! I love the antique look. Are there pics of your ring on this site? If not I would love to see it.
Lisa

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, it''s just gorgeous, so glad it all worked out for you!!! Awesome design!!

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Minga, there are photo''s of my ring in this forum under diamonds 1carat and under and I replied to a post earlier about asschers...here I will post it again: It''s a .87 asscher. It''s so funny b/c when I picked my ring out I hadn''t seen many engagement rings like this before and I just got the newest instyle weddings magazine and the new style "alert" for engagment rings is the boxter...which is a diamond solitaire surrounded by bead or pave set diamonds that extend to the band....so much for being different!!!

piasring.JPG

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
another view

pialove.jpg

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
another one...I feel so technologically savy now that I can post pics...haha

jeese1.JPG

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Last one! Minga I have a question...My ring is similiar to yours in the frame around the center stone. I see you have a regular band, not one shaped to fit w/the e-ring like a puzzle, Do they fit together easily or is there a space between the e-ring and the wedding band?

jesslove.JPG

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Wow Jesse, that is beautiful. I love the scroll work and the way the diamond is set w/ prongs.
My wedding ring doesn''t sit flush or even match my new ring. The space inbetween doesn''t bother mei actually prefer it. It makes you visually realize they are 2 separate rings. And as far as them not matching, my wedding ring is channel set and now my ering is pave''. Oh well! I just dropped my wedding ring off to get redipped, it was obviously yellowish next to my new ring.
Lisa

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Oh and jesse, congrats on figuring out how to post pics! I still haven''t, I would be lost without mrssalvo, this isn''t the first time she posted for me!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results