shape
carat
color
clarity

I want to buy an ASET viewer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone know a place in Los Angeles that sells them?
I''d rather not wait for shipping.

How would I find a local seller?

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
I woulda thought Garry & co represents a subset of the entities making Asset available, since it''s an AGS item...but hopefully others will step up here. Meanwhile, reaching AGS directly could be an option. Still, I doubt your 5 & dime will help, and using Dave and the mails may be your most effective access.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2006 6:32:41 AM
Author: Regular Guy
I woulda thought Garry & co represents a subset of the entities making Asset available, since it''s an AGS item...but hopefully others will step up here. Meanwhile, reaching AGS directly could be an option. Still, I doubt your 5 & dime will help, and using Dave and the mails may be your most effective access.
oh, I thought the aset was garry''s thing - my bad! Or maybe I''m just fuddlebrained and should shaddup LOL

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Kenny, mine arrived in two days. Maybe you could save yourself some running around time....

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys.
I just ordered it through Garry's site.
Problem is it asked for my credit card billing address, which is a PO BOX, but UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.

So I tried to send a separate email with a physical address.

I hope they got it.

Garry, can you let me know?
Thanks

CaptAubrey

Brilliant_Rock
Personally, I would love to see the jeweler''s face when you walk into the store with that thing.

Whether s/he''s seen one before or even knows what it is, the reaction you get is likely to be priceless.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Kenny:

Send your shipping address directly to [email protected] She is filling the orders for Garry and I-S in the USA and gets the orders from the I-S website daily. This will shorten any needless delay.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much guys!

Done!

I do love bringing my Idealscope in.

The reactions ARE priceless!

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Capt. I recently took mine on a 47th street visit. It was very funny. When I pulled it out, they wanted to try it and see how it works...

priceless
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results