shape
carat
color
clarity

I want this cutie pie more than ANY bling ever made!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock

fuzzzzzy KITTIES!!!!

This one cracks me up...so much. The face grab...

FireGoddess...you are right!! The grab with both paws. Oh too ....adorable.

DKS

Picos

Rough_Rock
So adorable!

I even *love* to watch my adult cat bite hie paws. I still call him a kitty (or mummy''s favourite kitty). Yes, I use baby talk with my adult cat and still find him biting his paws cute after almost 2 years of having him round the apartment.

I''m such a sucker for kitties.

justageek

Shiny_Rock
I want a kitty!!!! Even though I''m "kinda" allergic to cats, I still go to the cats section when I volunteer at the local shelter and cuddle them >_<

Why o why do you torture me so, cute cats!!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Just a Geek...You are too funny!! Sorry about the torture...really
41.gif

Welcome!!!! by the way...
35.gif
noticed you are a newbie. Glad you get to hold some kitties-thanks for the volunteer work you do!! Sounds like it is borderline torture and yet you do it-with your allergery. That is dedication
emlove.gif
!!

Aren''t all of the videos just too much?

DKS

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2007 8:20:23 PM
Author: justageek
I want a kitty!!!! Even though I''m ''kinda'' allergic to cats, I still go to the cats section when I volunteer at the local shelter and cuddle them >_<

Why o why do you torture me so, cute cats!!!
I''m allergic to cats and now have 3. They make me itch and sneeze, but goodness, kitty cuddles are sooooooooooo worth it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results