shape
carat
color
clarity

I want this cutie pie more than ANY bling ever made!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh get out of here...no get OUT of here...I can''t take it. WHY are you tempting me to get a feline? why???? That''s the cutest thing I''ve seen for a long time...muh, muh, mwhauh.
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Can you believe that Monnie? It is actually sucking its paw!! muh, muh, mwhauh!! Back at cha!

Did you take the time to look at the rest? Oh my gosh. How are these people going on with life. I wouldn''t want to miss a single moment! muh, muh, mwhauh!!!!
13.gif
Gimmmmeeee!

DKS

Lazy.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
not lazy - PRECIOUS!!!!!!!
30.gif
3.gif
9.gif
31.gif
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, that smooshy face!!! Gotta love it!
30.gif
I''m such a sucker for cuties like that one.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
How sweet is that kitty!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cute kittie. Looks like it has ALOT of personality! Anyone know what kind of cat it is?

I bet it''s not one of the ones for people with allergies...
7.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He looks like a Persian baby....
face23.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is very cute!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Awww... So precious! One of my babies does that.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was delightful!
emlove.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
This is why I get nothing done allllll day long. I have a fuzzy furrrrrrrrry baby that sucks his footies! He''s not a baby anymore, but, I still think everything he does is magical. I think DH is going to commit me. The kids recorded me talking to the cat without me knowing it. WOW, I had no idea how nutso it sounded. Thanks for the little clip DKS!!!!!! I love kitties!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Miranda...you''re not nutso. THEY ARE!! heee heee heee.

So glad you liked the clip. These little ones are so unique in there coloring...they are so beautiful. And those big round baby blues...they know they are magnificant! Don''t know who told them...but they''ve got IT. What ever IT is...

Your grown up one still does that footsie thing? I have had at least 15 cats as a child...never never never saw that. This clip is the only thing that makes me regret marring a canine lover. His only flaw. I would trade our nestegg for that kitten! Suppose that would solve my marriage flaw...eh?

DKS

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/1/2007 10:46:43 AM
Author: Miranda
This is why I get nothing done allllll day long. I have a fuzzy furrrrrrrrry baby that sucks his footies! He''s not a baby anymore, but, I still think everything he does is magical. I think DH is going to commit me. The kids recorded me talking to the cat without me knowing it. WOW, I had no idea how nutso it sounded. Thanks for the little clip DKS!!!!!! I love kitties!
OMG!!!!!!

DRIP.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
That little guy is the cutest baby kitty ever! I can''t stand it! I want to mush and squish him!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think he''s even cuter in this one! What a doll!! I miss having kitties around
12.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww what a cutie! In another video by the same user, he''s got a stuffed elephant, and it looks like he''s cleaning it or something. So cute!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
He is so cute
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2007 11:22:58 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Miranda...you''re not nutso. THEY ARE!! heee heee heee.

So glad you liked the clip. These little ones are so unique in there coloring...they are so beautiful. And those big round baby blues...they know they are magnificant! Don''t know who told them...but they''ve got IT. What ever IT is...

Your grown up one still does that footsie thing? I have had at least 15 cats as a child...never never never saw that. This clip is the only thing that makes me regret marring a canine lover. His only flaw. I would trade our nestegg for that kitten! Suppose that would solve my marriage flaw...eh?

DKS

LOL, my FI is a canine lover... while I on the other hand am totally smitten with felines... I love my kitties!!!

Now Im going to have to watch these vids when I get home (work blocks youtube.... how rude!)

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh! what a cutie!! that means a lot coming from me because i''m not a cat person (canine lover here) at all! that is one adorable kitty!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh! how i wish my FF wasnt allergic!
15.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww, that kitten puts the C in CUTE!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t yet looked at the new offers of videos...so I can''t comment yet...(but I can''t wait to see them)

But most of you failed the experiment. YOU WEREN''T SUPPOSED TO USE THE WORD CUTE.

Too funny. Hubby says we women use it as a crutch. Verbal wise, he says we use it to describe baby poop. I said look mister...this video...and the series of others is the definition of CUTE. There is no other way.

The markings on these kittens are remarkable. The white eyeliner...the itty bitty nose and big ol eyes....Oh I just love how the baby is sch-worming on it''s back like an toddler does when it wakes up from a nap. It is stretching towards the camera and yawning and it is sleepy wakey uppy time and he starts to suck on its little paw...oh I want to be there!!

DKS

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2007 6:55:09 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
I haven''t yet looked at the new offers of videos...so I can''t comment yet...(but I can''t wait to see them)

But most of you failed the experiment. YOU WEREN''T SUPPOSED TO USE THE WORD CUTE.

Too funny. Hubby says we women use it as a crutch. Verbal wise, he says we use it to describe baby poop. I said look mister...this video...and the series of others is the definition of CUTE. There is no other way.

The markings on these kittens are remarkable. The white eyeliner...the itty bitty nose and big ol eyes....Oh I just love how the baby is sch-worming on it''s back like an toddler does when it wakes up from a nap. It is stretching towards the camera and yawning and it is sleepy wakey uppy time and he starts to suck on its little paw...oh I want to be there!!

DKS

I have never really been around kittens/cats - only dogs. But... these are cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!!! Whew! Ok, now I funked the test right? But that felt gooood!!!

What variety of feline is that? It''s too CUTE!
31.gif
Love, love, love those big saucer eyes!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow!! that''s a MAJOR MAJOR CUTE!! I am completely melted!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results