carat
color
clarity

I want the old PS, and I want it NOW!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie|1290042993|2770749 said:
Where better place to put my 10k post than here. :))

I have been a member of Pricescope for almost 4 years. Lots of the people I grew to love have moved on. But I have met some wonderful newer members. I am grateful for every single friend I have made along the way.

Here's to my next 10k

drinkingbuddies.gif

Congratulations dear friend. I am VERY happy that you're here! On to the next 10,0000!

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Imdanny|1290831179|2780133 said:
Well I don't think you should. Politics and religions always lead to conflict. If you don't want to have to be monitoring such conflict you should keep things the way they are. I actually like talking about politics and religion but it's a relief not to have those discussions here. I come here for "shiny" distracting things, not conflicts about groups and the future of the nation and world. You know what I mean? That's heavy. I like PS because it's not heavy. Just my opinion.

I disagree that discussions about politics and religions always lead to conflict. I have had many such discussions that were quite educational; but it takes people who can agree to disagree.

My bigger problem with PS in the last several years is that issues have been automatically labeled as "political" and therefore could not be discussed. Is a discussion on health care, energy policy, war policy, etc "political." Generally not - but start a thread here on such things and people will quickly assume that it is. Discussing which political party or philosophy usually is (but not always).

Have a great day,

Perry

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results