shape
carat
color
clarity

I WANT I WANT I WANT

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
This is something I really really want too, except in another color.
9.gif

lexusineed.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
so popular

2 friends just recently bought one after dumping the Texas Cadillac - their Suburbans!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I want the majic cleaning fairies to live at my house
And their partner the majic cook fairy also.....

cheers--Sharon

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
I got her, I got her!! : ) A lady on another forum bought her and didn''t care for the shape and was gracious enough to sell her to me. She arrived yesterday and is just gorgeous and soft and smoooooshy beyond belief! I had to share : )

I also second the call for the Majic Cleaning Fairy to make stops at my place : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

Black Twiggy 04 Post Front 01.jpg

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bridget, she''s BEAUTIFUL!!!
30.gif
Congrats on finding that elusive Twiggy!

I''ve been a very, very bad girl.
emembarrassed.gif
I just made an eBay offer on a S/S ''06 white Classique and it was accepted. It should arrive on Monday or Tuesday. From the pictures, it''s in pretty good shape with a couple of dirt spots. What''s the best way to clean it....Apple leather cleaner, or Apple leather care? Can you recommend any good B-Bag cleaning/protection products? I haven''t done anything to my bordeaux City and I know I probably should!

Since I''ve blown my wad on this white Classique I guess I''ll have to nix my Blue India preorder.
emcry.gif
DH will NOT be pleased!!!!

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Hi KristyDarling,

I have not used the Apple Leather Cleaner, but have had amazing results with the Coach Leather Cleaner. When I got my Sky Blue, she had weird yellow green marks on her, the Coach Leather Cleaner *totally* removed the marks, but did not strip *any* of the blue colour. I used a brand new clean cotton cloth, so if the blue had come out at all, I would have seen it. I also used the Coach Leather Cleaner on my new Black Twiggy and some of the colour could have come off her with the cleaner, hard to say, is the black on the cloth dirt or dye?? She was a well used and loved bag before I got her. It is worth a try, but try on a small area to be sure that nothing odd happens first! I did read a post about the Apple Care Lotion *possibly* making the whites look yellower? It may be worth a post on tPF.
A lady on tPF has a white Purse (? - I can see her cockatiel avatar, but not remember her name! : ) ) that she used Apple Garde on when it was brand new and it still looks brand new. I would clean the new White First with the Coach Leather Cleaner (after testing on an inconspicuous spot), then Apple Garde the heck out of it.

How exciting for Monday or Tuesday. Aren''t Balenciagas heaven? : ) May you can get the Blue India for a birthday/ anniversary/ Mxas gift!

I wish you well,

Bridget

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Bridget....I just read those posts that you mentioned. The consensus on PF seems to be that Apple leather care (NOT the cleaner) followed by Apple Garde spray is the best way to clean and maintain white B-bags. I''ve got them on order!!!

I think the best way to broach this with DH is to say, "Guess what honey? You just bought me my birthday present today. A second-hand B-bag. THANKS!"
3.gif

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
hehe, I''d also throw in an "it''s *exactly* what I wanted!" : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, Bridget. You are TOO GOOD!!! I will definitely throw one of those in.
9.gif

[and apologies to the original thread-poster for our Balenciaga bag thread-jack!]

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Yippee! I got one of my I-wants! I got the MJ Courtney in raisin. i love my black one...Really wanted a wine/red bag for fall!
Best of all, only cost me $350!!! Well, I sold my prada on ebay finally so I only had to make up the difference! Yahoo!

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Yay MMM, congratulations!!! How long before you have her in your hot little hands??

I wish you well,

Bridget

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
a few might someday become reality...but here is my dream wishlist

A home beachfront in Avalon or Stone Harbor

A gold (camel), blue jean or chocolate brown birkin with silver hardware

large pear drops to hang from my studs

a bracelet of emerald cut diamonds

the 18K rose gold Rolex in the mid size, smooth bezel, oyster bracelet, pink face, for day

Cartier white gold and diamond covered watch for evening (Bagnoire or the rectangle

the Chanel jacket I just saw at Saks

a really gorgeous diamond necklace for black tie and one of the ones with small bezel set diamonds, long, for dressy occasions

south sea Pearl and diamond earrings...

I am not a cheap date! Here''s hoping...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, I''ve resisted this thread so far because I am afraid my list would be overwhelming, but I''ll try to break this down to my most fundamental "wants" at this moment:

- I want to upgrade to a diamond that looks big TO ME. (Everyone around me already thinks my diamond is big, but it''s not about them, it''s about *me*!
9.gif
)

- I want a yellow gold diamond pendant. Not even necessarily anything expensive, I just can find anything in yellow gold that I like, and I''ve been looking for 2 years now. I *almost* found something for $450, but when I looked at it closely the quality wasn''t there.

- Someday I want a vintage row house in the Gold Coast of Chicago (although I''m kinda digging where I live now, but I can tell the novelty will wear off soon enough).

- I want to lose 20 pounds while still eating/drinking all the things I love and not working out (I know, this doesn''t exactly belong in this thread--but I do want it!) BTW, make it 30 while we''re at it.

That''s it for now, but I reserve the right to add/delete/modify this list at any time in the future, LOL!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cool new bags girlies!!!! Cross them off of your "I want" list!!!

Adding to mine:

-one hour relaxation massage, daily
-daily professional comb-out/blow dry
-a grocery and errand fairy
-new flooring
-during the school year, a homework help fairy
-13mm south sea pearl earrings in white
-new emerald (2.5 carat) to replace old crapper presently set in ring
-a beachfront condo near Diamond Head (Oahu)
-whirled peas

cheers--Sharon

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yeah, if I was single I would want this too! LOL.
11.gif
2.gif
12.gif

ArodYum.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Oh! I didn''t realize you got it! I didn''t read carefully enough! Congrats!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelly bag, don''t mind what colour or if it is used or not, I can dream can''t I?
17.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't want much right now:

A 10 carat (at least) marquise cut diamond (baguettes optional) and a tanzanite (not less than 7 carats).

A fully loaded Infiniti M45 or a fully loaded Lexus GS300, preferably in the Matador Red Mica color. Must be all wheel drive.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OKOK I just bought the Veratex sheet/duvet set in "Bellini", but now I WANT the "Josephine" too. I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!! Oh and my SS pearls (for earrings) are on their way for inspection.....
18.gif

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results