shape
carat
color
clarity

I WANT I WANT I WANT

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I can't stop wanting! I just lucked out with a fab (slightly used) Marc Jacobs Courtney black bag for $500 on ebay (the lady at saks confirmed it's authenticity!!! a steal considering it was orig $1200)...But now I want it in red!!!

courtneybag.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
And this!!! A mere $1450...

pradadrawstring.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
And this beauty....it''s about 17 X 17! Yum!

pradacervo.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Ugh! And these from Restoration Hardware that I don''t need...

restlamps.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Oh yes, and a very small one of these...all stones, little metal, about size of nickel....

circlepend.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
This table from the Martha Stewart / Bernhardt

marthatabel.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Marble top bamboo look chest...

bamboomarble.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Flora sandals (last season who cares)

florasandals.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
AM I ASKING SO MUCH? UGH!

Feel free to post your lusts...

Thanks for letting me share ... like you care LOL..

Oh yes, and these SUPER SUPER ULTRA thin diamond hoops I saw in the mall....I stopped dead in my tracks..SUPER thin...anyone seen ones like that?

Oh yes, and the Tod''s D-bag in white.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Since I''m at it...this house in a neighborhood that I used to work by. The mouldings and wood floors are to die for. A mere 2.2 mil. !!!!

gardencity.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol mmm tell us how you really feel!!!!
31.gif

i am on a spending moratorium to my ultimate disappointment, but i do have a want list of course
9.gif
....hee hee. on the list is a fab old victorian one town over that both greg and i lust over every time we drive by it but we could only afford it maybe if we sold our firstborn and secondborn AND thirdborn. and some yummy diamond hoops, a new fall wardrobe, and ummm a new car, and a leather chair and ottoman for the downstairs living, oh..wood floors for the fam room and dining room. a diamond bracelet. to win the lotto.
2.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s our wants that keep us going to work everyday - I want therefore I work!

MMM - the good thing about not being able to get all those things RIGHT now is that your mind will change about a couple of them by week''s end! Just think what a hassle it would be to have to return them and choose something else! HA!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Well you have excellent taste MMM! And I have to say that Miss Got Rocks has an excellent point. I find that I want this and I want that and if I wait long enough most of the time I change my mind!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL!!! Thanks guys!!! I think I had too much time on my hands last night...Hubby was home sick so I spent A LOT of time at the mall with a great Saks...Saks is the devil LOL....And you are SO right...This morning, I don't want....the shoes LOL...
Every week I expect to win lotto...but actually buying a ticket may be helpful in that regard
41.gif

As for now, I'm PSYCHED to go back to work tomorrw!! LOL...
36.gif
Thanks for the motivation! :)

oh, and Mara, tell hubby that wood floors will pay for themselves when you sell!!! (and so easy to maintain...I have wood with some areas rugs...Thanks so much Scotty (mmy cat) for having a hairball on two of the areas rugs last night despite having all that wood! ARGH...) So will a fall wardrobe...well, not really, but you can come up with something....LOL

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/23/2006 12:02:24 PM
Author: moremoremore
LOL!!! Thanks guys!!! I think I had too much time on my hands last night...Hubby was home sick so I spent A LOT of time at the mall with a great Saks...Saks is the devil LOL....And you are SO right...This morning, I don''t want....the shoes LOL...
Every week I expect to win lotto...but actually buying a ticket may be helpful in that regard
41.gif

As for now, I''m PSYCHED to go back to work tomorrw!! LOL...
36.gif
Thanks for the motivation! :)
HI:

I know, that bumper sticker "I Owe, I Owe, it''s Off to Work I Go" seems apropos here ....LOL

I too am on a self imposed budget--but if truth be told I really don''t need anything. Blasphmy!!! Holt Renfrew (like Saks) is having their Now or Never Sale (up to 70% off) and I am determined to stay home!!!!! My DH did pick up a great Gucci men''s shirt greatly reduced....

cheers--Sharon

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
BUDGETS SUCK!!! LOL... Truth be told, I'm not a spender on clothes or shoes...I'm kind of a "classic" dresser (hahaha- I was going to use the word BORING but I changed it to classic LOL)....so not a big shopper. I do get a nice handbag every now and then...but my grand total of bags is about 4 so I justify LOL!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2006 11:32:38 PM
Author: moremoremore
This table from the Martha Stewart / Bernhardt
oooh, I love that Table!

There's so many things I want, too! Right now, I'm looking for end tables for my bedroom & shopping for fall clothes! I've gone to the Nordies anniversary sale *three* times, each trip bringing home bags of stuff that I've hidden from my husband! Unfortunetly, I cannot find any good fall/winter clothes, so I'm going to make another trip to the mall sometime soon to pick out boots, sweaters, and PJs. Shopping is hard work, but it pays off!
3.gif

(and I agree budgets suck. I tried doing a makeup/face care budget, but still am spending $400+ a month on stuff. I caught my husband poking around in my lip glosses the other day and he diagnosed me as "having a problem."
6.gif
)

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
My list:
Landscaping for my backyard so I can have some privacy (will do some this year and some next)

Two paintings for my living room:

laricchia-hurryingparis.jpg

laricchia-returningtug.jpg

Window treatments for master bedroom/living and dining room.
Furniture for living/dining room.
Seven stone eternity band.
That''s about it. Not much on my list.
20.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We desperately need to furnish our house with some art....right now there''s NOTHING on the walls, not even family photos. [blush] I''ve shopped around for oil paintings/watercolors/charcoal but good lord they are expensive!!!

I also have a weakness for handbags, particularly those by Balenciaga.
30.gif
I have one right now (City in Bordeaux) and am dying to get the Classique in Blue India when it comes out in a month or so.

It''s no secret around here that I REALLY want the Hello Kitty necklace -- pave Kitty face with pink sapphire crown. I would also love an asscher cut Uternity band by Daniel K. But unless DH scores big at work, there''s pretty much ZERO chance I''ll have either anytime soon! Someday, maybe for a milestone wedding anniversary, I''d love a big ole cushion cut or EC diamond ring!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Love your lists ladies!!!! :) At least I'm not the only one coveting!!!

As for art, my little trick is to go to the book store...I mainly like serene landscapes...I find work I like and then can sometimes track it down...Another cheap trick for small prints, is to buy the art book and have the page matted and framed! I did that with some antique urn prints and with two small landscapes!

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
This handbag, then I will be done for a while! I am not a clothes whore, I haven''t spent money on jewels in 4 months!
6.gif
But I love me some Balenciagas! I am not sure I love the hardware against the black though, that is what has had me choosing other colours over the black 4 times already (Yay! My ink should be here on Wednesday!!! The joy!) Oh for an ''04 black Twiggy with the silver hardware. I would be in heaven!

: )

I wish you well,

Bridget

bamas black twiggy 01.jpg

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
I want I want I want... a new computer. Ah, if only I made ''real'' money. And a new pair of shoes that aren''t falling apart. And some really nice, expensive marinated artichoke hearts. Ah, student life!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I once saw someone with a vanity plate on their car that said I WANT. It''s a good motto- especially for jewelry I think.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Oh boy!!! I say that you surely must have shoes that aren't falling apart!!! Even if you have to charge them!!! Yes, I said charge!!! Shoes are a necessity!!!! have you looked on ebay? I just got a fab pair of croc slides for $10 bucks!!! They are SO cute :)

LOL re: I want plate. very fitting!!!

As for the Balenciaga! Fab!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/24/2006 7:26:12 PM
Author: Bridget S.
This handbag, then I will be done for a while! I am not a clothes whore, I haven''t spent money on jewels in 4 months!
6.gif
But I love me some Balenciagas! I am not sure I love the hardware against the black though, that is what has had me choosing other colours over the black 4 times already (Yay! My ink should be here on Wednesday!!! The joy!) Oh for an ''04 black Twiggy with the silver hardware. I would be in heaven!
Bridget
Yay! Another B-bag freak!!
3.gif
We sound very alike...I too am not a clothes person. I dress in Old Navy and Gap chic mostly....very uninventive. I don''t know what it is about B-bags....I think it''s the buttery leather and slouchiness. You have 4 other B-bags??? I''m jealous! What colors and styles? I really, really wanted an Ink but DH has reined in my spending pretty tightly so I couldn''t get it. He doesn''t know that I''m on the pre-order list for the Blue India, though...I''ve gotta think of a way to break it to him gently, heehee.

I bet you could find an -04 black Twiggy....just keep an eye on the auction and purse sites. (I''m sure you are already, though!)

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Kristy D. I am scouring the sites for the 2004 Twiggy, one was snatched up for $450 about two weeks ago with a BIN on eBay. I almost cried! The girl has City''s so she doesn''t know if the Twiggy is for her, if not, I am hoping that she will sell it to me. That is what has me holding off the Black 06 purchase, it''s available whenever, any season, but if she wants to offload the 04 Twiggy, then I want funds available! Yeah, actually 5 others with the Ink. All Twiggy''s: 05 Sky Blue, 06 Rouille, 06 Cornflower, 06 Grey, 06 Emerald and (still to arrive) 06 Ink. I love the Balenciaga Blues, and the bright colours are also amazing.

You said that you have the City in Bordeaux, I have seen the Grenat and read on tPF that they are close in colour and it''s beautiful and so very, very versatile!

I hope you get the Blue India, it looks like another chameleon colour, like the Ink! Sometimes with teal undertones, sometimes with turquoise undertones and it will be gorgeous in the First size!!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I WANT this. Bad. It's only 500K.
2.gif
I love the Spanish tile, Mediterranean homes. It also has stainless steal appliances and granite counter tops. My requirements. LOL.

stuccohome.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
If we're talking fantasy, I want a house. A smallish, cozy place we can call our own. Some place we can decorate without having to check with the landlord first. A place with a nursery for our future child, painted sage green. With a backyard for Sally. Craftsman, Colonial or Cape style, please.

Oh, and a .50ct diamond pendant bezel set in platinum. And an Apple iBook.

9.gif

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
I want

to get my sofa recovered. Structurally it''s sound and upholstery is 6 years old. with a lot of pets. yuck. It''s a chippendale camel back with ball and claw feet. But covered in (beat up) denim, so feet, food, pets, curling up with the cat and blanket, and "no manners" are allowed. I plan to cover it in dark blue denim again

a fresh featherbed

to finish this *%%& elizabethan dress that i started. my mistress laurel (teacher) told me to do the boning over again. i think i will just start over.

a new roof

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
While in Vegas I tried on a really fun watch...the Cartier Tank Francais Chronograph - the extra large mens version in stainless steel. It takes up my entire wrist but looks kind of hip and unexpected which I loved
2.gif

KristyDarling when we meet for lunch this Friday, you can test drive HK to make sure it is what you want. By the way, NEVER say never, fate has a way of working things out. I have always believed in that.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results