shape
carat
color
clarity

I used my Idealscope . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
to catch a student lying to me!

Sometimes students tell me that I marked a question wrong that was right on their quiz. Sure, I can be scatterbrained, and in honors I make several version of tests and quizzes and therefore several answer keys and can tend to get more sloppy.

Well, this year I''ve had two students tell me more than once that I marked theirs wrong when it was right . . . and every time there was an erasure mark and a new answer written. I put the X right over the answer, but it''s still hard to tell which came first . . . the x, or the erasure.

So today this girl tells me this for the third time, and I skeptically take her paper. By staring at it really hard you could tell that the pencil mark of the "correct" answer was over the pen, but it would be hard to convince somebody without eagle eyes. Then I get out my idealscope, remove the paper, and Voila! . . . clear as day, pencil over pen.

Thanks idealscope!

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
and have you told Gary so he can add it as "another" use for the idealscope...

Good job. I presume that the test got graded an "F"

Perry

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Ha, at least she knows the right answer now.
Hope phoenixgir you are not teaching her banking/finance.
38.gif

Perry i am afraid to guess what F stands for in this case, Flawless?

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
hehe, smart move. what was their reaction?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results