shape
carat
color
clarity

I upgraded my pendant diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortunately my camera isn''t working right now so I can''t post pictures, but I upgraded my pendant diamond from a 0.435 carat to a 0.735 carat diamond. The difference is amazing! I also went from a WF Expert Selection to an ACA, and I can really tell the difference in the sparkle between the two stones. Here''s the link to the stone:

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-22260.htm

I never thought I would buy an I colored diamond, but as color sensitive as I am, this stone doesn''t look the least bit yellow to me. It''s also completely eyeclean, and honestly I have trouble seeing the inclusions with the loupe.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!! Coda that is one amazing diamond you found there!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Yummy numbers, IS and clean SI2 - congratulations, it is a real winner!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I hope you can get your camera going soon for the requisite neck shots!
3.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone! Hope you get some pics soon.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Coda72- The diamond looks beautiful and what an upgrade!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait for pics!!!!!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Lorelei, Ellen, and UCLABelle. I am very happy with this diamond, and I probably won''t be upgrading again for a long time!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am ITCHING for pics of this beauty!!!!! Hope you can get that camera fixed soon Coda - blinking things are a pain!
14.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a terrific diamond you found Coda! How did you have the pendant set? I am looking forward to seeing pictures!!!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Sundial! I have it in a 3 prong martini setting just like my other diamond was in.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yum! can''t wait to see pictures coda!! congrats.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Mara. I hope to upgrade my digital camera soon also, so I can get some decent pics of it.

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
What a great find - congrats!!! Can''t wait to see the pix!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sweeeet! Perfect size!

cheers--Sharon

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Coda...I can''t wait to see some "real life" shots, esp. neck ones, lol! Wear it in good health, nonetheless!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful! Congrats!

I know what you mean about a big difference. I just traded up my .56 J for a .75 J in my solitaire pendant, and it''s VERY noticeable! LOL

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely diamond, I can''t wait to see the pictures!! congrats on your upgrade!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was your other stone a WF stone that you traded in? Just curious. I''m starting to think about a pendant. It''s going to require alot of looking and thinking.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a jump in size...I bet you''re bowled over by the difference! I can''t wait to see this bigger beauty!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
gotta love those ACA''s

Coda, you must not have any problems with your diamond dropping downward
in your Martini setting - ? I just had my stone set in a Martini and it drops forward a bit,
so I''ll be resetting it.

Get us pictures when you can!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Just checking in for pics. Congrats on your upgrade and I''ll be looking forward to pics.

shay

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! Can''t wait for pics!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
EXCITING!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Rock Candy, Sharon, Monarch, Aljdewey, Kcoursoulle.

Stone Hunter-it is a WF stone that I traded. I liked it a lot, but I think the new stone has more fire than the one I had.

Thanks, Firegoddess I hope I can get some pics soon. I got my old camera working, so I''ll probably just use that. I''ve spent too much money to upgrade my camera right now!

Ann, at the same time I traded in my diamond I went from a 16 inch chain to an 18 inch chain. I found that the diamond did flip a bit with the 16 inch chain, and I personally don''t like a chain too short because it feels like it''s choking me. With the 18 inch chain it hangs down quite a bit lower and doesn''t flip. I was originially going to just put my current diamond on an 18 inch chain, but I figured if I was going to the trouble to send it back to Whiteflash, I may as well upgrade the stone also.

Thanks Shay, Michelle, Skippy, and Tacori!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results