shape
carat
color
clarity

I upgraded my diamond pendant!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Awww, it's beautiful. Especially so to me, because my favourite Aunty has one like this. She inherited some money recently and she bought the most beautiful HoF set. The pendant, a pair of studs and a rhr. I always think of her when I see HoF. In real life, they sparkle all the way across a room, they are stunning diamonds.

I hope you enjoy your upgrade, it's gorgeous.

Jen

ETA I just saw you have the earrings too. Spectacular!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Marian!

That is truly beautiful!!!!! It looks really wonderful :)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for your kind words!! These pieces are very special to me. I''m glad you are enjoying them with me
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
whatisthisone.gif
whatisthisone.gif

Marian you have EXQUISITE taste!!!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 12:19:08 PM
Author: Lorelei
whatisthisone.gif
whatisthisone.gif

Marian you have EXQUISITE taste!!!!
Thanks you, Lorelei!! I must take this opportunity, however, to tell you that your new avi is freaking me out
23.gif
Your emoties are terrific
9.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marian, your pendant is stunning, so beautiful, and looks lovely on you...and the earrings are gorgeous too!! What a blingy, beautiful collection, love them!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!
I really need to stay away from threads like this one - I just bought my first diamonds (studs) and before I"ve even had them for a month, I"m seriously coveting a diamond pendant!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Its beautiful!!! I love that style!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again for the wonderful comments
1.gif
I fell in love with this set the first time I saw it. When I tried it on, there was no going back
2.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
wow! how lovely! (and what's that gorgeous looking green thingy in the background?? yum!)

i don't know *how* i missed these photos! thanks for putting up the other thread that you'd added new photos! very smart :)

marian, i love the necklace - but i adoooooooooore the earrings! i'm an earrings kinda girl, and those are just lovely. i really like the solid feel to them - substantial. and as a set, they're WOW!

thank you for taking extra photos - i know what a pain it is - but i appreciate you doing it; diamond drops are on my list and these remind me of a pair i saw on LM's website which i really like. somewhere in the back of my head i'm trying to combine all the elements i like to come up with something for me.... :D

one question - are the earrings HOF also? what a classy set....

ETA just been taking another look; those earrings sit beautifully on your ears - i love the proportion of them. really, really pretty!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2010 1:44:05 PM
Author: whitby_2773
wow! how lovely! (and what's that gorgeous looking green thingy in the background?? yum!)

i don't know *how* i missed these photos! thanks for putting up the other thread that you'd added new photos! very smart :)

marian, i love the necklace - but i adoooooooooore the earrings! i'm an earrings kinda girl, and those are just lovely. i really like the solid feel to them - substantial. and as a set, they're WOW!

thank you for taking extra photos - i know what a pain it is - but i appreciate you doing it; diamond drops are on my list and these remind me of a pair i saw on LM's website which i really like. somewhere in the back of my head i'm trying to combine all the elements i like to come up with something for me.... :D

one question - are the earrings HOF also? what a classy set....

ETA just been taking another look; those earrings sit beautifully on your ears - i love the proportion of them. really, really pretty!
I wondered where you were
2.gif
Yes, the earrings are also HOF. They are from the Fulfillment collection, like the pendant. The drops are hanging on tiny loops so they are able to move freely and catch the light. I love this feature. I wish the pics were better than meh. It's either the camera or me...and we both, evidently, need an upgrade
23.gif
I'm so pleased that you
emlove.gif
by bling!!

ETA: The green thingy is a travel jewelry case. It is pretty, isn't it.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful pendant RS!!
30.gif
10.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2010 2:35:34 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
beautiful pendant RS!!
30.gif
10.gif
Thank you, DF
9.gif
I have a small mirror that I carry in my handbag so I can look at the pendant during the day
emembarrassed.gif

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I just love the pendant, but then I saw your photos of your earrings --
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
-- gorgeous, and so well-balanced and elegant.

What a lovely set, rising sun! And I love your idea of carrying a mirror so you can see the pendant!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2010 11:16:01 PM
Author: sarap333
I just love the pendant, but then I saw your photos of your earrings --
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
-- gorgeous, and so well-balanced and elegant.

What a lovely set, rising sun! And I love your idea of carrying a mirror so you can see the pendant!
Thank you for the compliments, sara
1.gif
I so enjoy wearing this set. About the mirror...I want to see the pendant, too
17.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Marian I am so glad that I stopped by Pricescope and caught this thread. Congratulations on your latest upgrade! I absolutely love your HOF pendant and it looks even more fantastic in the new larger size. The pendant and earrings make a lovely set.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 11:17:28 AM
Author: Sundial
Marian I am so glad that I stopped by Pricescope and caught this thread. Congratulations on your latest upgrade! I absolutely love your HOF pendant and it looks even more fantastic in the new larger size. The pendant and earrings make a lovely set.
I''m glad that you saw this thread. Thanks for your kind compliments. It''s always so good to see you
35.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set! I am sure it blinds people!
2.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 2:52:17 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Beautiful set! I am sure it blinds people!
2.gif
Many thanks, Tacori E-ring
1.gif

Date: 2/23/2010 1:16:45 AM
Author:risingsun
I had the HOF Fullfillment pendant in the .50 ctw size. I decided to double my pleasure and upgrade to the 1 ctw version. The first pic was taken by my jeweler to show the difference in size.

Fabulous upgrade!
30.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2010 10:13:46 PM
Author: *Diamonds are a delight*

Date: 2/23/2010 1:16:45 AM
Author:risingsun
I had the HOF Fullfillment pendant in the .50 ctw size. I decided to double my pleasure and upgrade to the 1 ctw version. The first pic was taken by my jeweler to show the difference in size.

Fabulous upgrade!
30.gif
Thanks for your kind compliment
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results