shape
carat
color
clarity

I tried on "THE" dress again - PICS!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
As most of you may remember I found what I thought was "the" dress and then I cried myself to sleep when I saw pictures. I lost some weight and some inches and I went back to try it on today. (orig thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/which-dress-do-you-like-the-best.146033/)

Let me say the thing that is holding me back is the asymmetrical waistline. When I show people pics they think the dress is bunched up and it won't really look like that. However, in the model pic you can see the waistline is prominent.
http://www.casablancabridal.com/collections/view/2/29

So the updates pics are to follow. However, I have to tell you that I tried on a Davinci that I like as well. However the store won't let me take pics. I can't find the dress anywhere else. I can't get to both stores on the same Sat to try them on back to back. I just don't know. That dress is this one: http://www.davincibridal.com/collections.php?cat=22&p=43&t0=f&t1=b&t2=c

100_0298.JPG

100_0279.JPG

100_0277.JPG

100_0276.JPG

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I think this dress looks GORGEOUS on you! :love: :love: :love: I think it is very flattering and I like the look of the sweetheart neckline on you. I love how this dress accentuates your beautiful shape, you look like a princess in this gown in my opinion.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
hoof, i do love this dress on you but now that you mentioned the asymmetrical waist detail, my eye is drawn immediately to that in each picture. i wish i could see you in the davinci. it's very similar feeling dress but is already a strapless sweetheart & i love the empire waist detail on that dress. tough choice. can't wait to see what you decide.

Supers

Shiny_Rock
It looks pretty, but I can see that crease in the waist.
The Davinci dress looks gorgeous, love the ribbon detail - what a pity you can't take photos of yourself in that.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Supers said:
It looks pretty, but I can see that crease in the waist.
The Davinci dress looks gorgeous, love the ribbon detail - what a pity you can't take photos of yourself in that.

But is anyone really going to notice the waist line? The majority of the time I will be holding a bouquet. *shrug* I don't know. I can't decide.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
hoofbeats95 said:
Here is the same dress that someone had made strapless: bride-world-wide-grooms-grooves/my-dress-is-here-t131265.html?hilit=casablanca

I don't notice the waistline that much. My dress would be white. The one I have on is Ivory. I wonder if white would make it more or less obvious. How do you ignore the only dress that has ever been "THE" one?

Honestly? You don't. It's a beautiful dress on you with gorgeous detailing and it fits you wonderfully. You can get advice and thoughts from others, but at the end of the day it is about what makes your heart sing. If you feel beautiful, you look beautiful and that will radiate down the aisle.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great on you. I think that detail just looks more obvious in the lighting you are in. I love it!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! I have stared and stared at the pics. I refuse to let that waist line bother me. I think this is THE dress. I'm trying on the DaVinci one more time and I'm committed to a Casablanca trunk show. But I don't think anything can top how I feel and how I love this dress. It was truly the ONLY dress that I said "This is it". I think I would regret not getting it.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I like the dress you tried on, you wear it well and I see YOU in the dress.

I know it is hard with the other dress because it is a model pic, but I think that sash and flower are distracting, and you see the dress first, and than the person wearing it.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
hoofbeats95 said:
Thanks guys! I have stared and stared at the pics. I refuse to let that waist line bother me. I think this is THE dress. I'm trying on the DaVinci one more time and I'm committed to a Casablanca trunk show. But I don't think anything can top how I feel and how I love this dress. It was truly the ONLY dress that I said "This is it". I think I would regret not getting it.

then it sounds like it's "THE" dress!! YAY!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet and romantic gown! I love it! :appl:

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous dress!!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results