shape
carat
color
clarity

I treated myself!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
I bought this cute little ring yesterday, the price was right and I was impulsive! The diamonds aren''t great but it is fun and I love the design!

mnop342.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
It is cute. I love the filagree. Nice find. Congrats.

shay

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I like it. Very unique. Where did you find it?

singer

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Did you get that at Younker''s? I tried a ring on at Younker''s the other day that looked just like that! I aaalmost bought it.
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
verra pretty!! it looks great on the hand.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooohh, that is so pretty. Good for you minga!!!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Ooo! How pretty! Is that a black enamel around the center?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks great on your hand! Enjoy it!

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Wow thank you all!!! I really enjoyed looking at it today in the sun, we had a beautiful day here in Pa. The only thing I don''t like about it is the thick bezel around the center stone. It is white gold, not balck enamel but it really looks black doesn''t it.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I love it. Very unusual.

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
It''s nice to treat ourselves every once in awhile isn''t it? What a lovely, beautiful find =)

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it! and good for you for treating yourself!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
???

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
sorry I didn''t get it at Younker''s singer. I got it at a super small Ma and Pa store I went to with my Grandmother, it was a ring that was on consignment, they only had a little info on it, it is .30 total ct weight, diamond colors range from G to I and that is it. No info on clarity or cut, but I took it outside and looked at it in the sun and other lighting and it looked decent for the price. Just a fun little piece to have, deffinately not an investment piece. I sort of justified buying it because my DH was off for a weekend of fun w/ the guys and I am home with the kids...thats what he gets!!!!!! Just kidding

I might take it in to my jeweler to see if they could shave the bezel down. Does anyone know if that could be done?

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2006 7:51:39 AM
Author: mingagreen
sorry I didn''t get it at Younker''s singer. I got it at a super small Ma and Pa store I went to with my Grandmother, it was a ring that was on consignment, they only had a little info on it, it is .30 total ct weight, diamond colors range from G to I and that is it. No info on clarity or cut, but I took it outside and looked at it in the sun and other lighting and it looked decent for the price. Just a fun little piece to have, deffinately not an investment piece. I sort of justified buying it because my DH was off for a weekend of fun w/ the guys and I am home with the kids...thats what he gets!!!!!! Just kidding

I might take it in to my jeweler to see if they could shave the bezel down. Does anyone know if that could be done?
I hear ya, sister.

shay

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!! Enjoy!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
It looks like an antique ring. Very nice.
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
looks like a nice treat to me!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results