shape
carat
color
clarity

I took a break

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you're back, and I hope everything will be OK.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Kenny, I am so glad you are back. You have been in my thoughts. Hugs.

Really, nothing new that I can think of. We bought a huge gigantic truck- special ordered it. Preparing for retirement, and to pull our trailer. It has been stored in Pismo where we have someone tow it to the campground for us. Now we will be able to tow it ourselves again. It should arrive mid to late August. That is about the only thing that has been going on. DH is working a lot of overtime these days. DH just had birthday 58, and youngest son had birthday 21. Dull and boring but there it is.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1142.JPG IMG_1096.JPG IMG_3380.JPG Hi, Kenny! CVB finished my setting:

Glad you are back!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And there he is...beaten but not down! :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you're back Kenny!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back! PS is a great place to free yourself - if only for a few moments - from the grind of daily life. Hope things are smoothing out for you.

Just back from vacation and trying to get back in the swing of things!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kenny! Glad to see ya :mrgreen2:

The ush for me: I slave for The White Overlords, (TWO) :lol::lol-2:;)2, the DH slaves for TWO also :praise: how are your girls??

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you're back!:mrgreen2: I may be (definitely!) on a waiting list for a bird. A green cheek conure of unknown mutation. Could be regular green, yellow sided or pineapple.:shhh:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back Kenny, it's good to hear from you! Sorry things have been rough lately and I hope PS can offer a little distraction from your worries. As for me - In the process of selling a house, and also trying to find housing for a relative. I feel like I could be a realtor at this point lol.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kenny,

Nice to see you back.

Whats new with me?. I had another birthday yesterday. I have decided to come clean about my age. I am proud to have made 78 yrs old. Hurrah!

My son lost a beloved cat and is having a difficult time moving on. He has sued the vet going against a real lawyer and , I hope settled this yesterday. The vet used a medicine not prescribed for animals. He definitely had a sympathetic Judge as the case has lasted a long while. But my sons mental health has suffered. But animals have no rights much to my sons dismay. He went to see his congressman, who sort of agreed with him. He is an animal lover too.

Emotional Turmoil every where you look. Can't be helped.

Annette

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back Kenny!

I'm chugging along with summer school, 10 more work days until the kids are finally home with their families and I can be home with mine! I also recently picked up a very pretty Tahitian bracelet but I'm not sure if pearls are your thing!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey kenny.

I have only been here a few months but I enjoyed your humorous posts and have missed them. I can definitely tell that you are a big fun part of ps and that you have been missed. I hope that everything gets better soon. Hugs to you.

School starts for my kids in a couple of weeks and it's a good thing. Structure is important for our family, lol! By this time I am out of patience, sick of the heat, and desperately want any full time job except stay at home mom!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kenny:wavey:

You have been missed around here. I'm sorry things have been difficult lately hope things look up soon. I was finally beginning to feel great after all the family problems last year only to be hit with another family member being diagnosed with a serious illness two weeks ago. I've been distracting myself with great friends and politics. Lets face it the disaster this president has created is one hell of a distraction.

I am SO GLAD you are back!!!!! Please don't feel bad about taking time and care of yourself. We all understand and are just happy you are back here. Hugs, hugs and more hugs!

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
Welcome back Kenny! You have been missed. Sending hugs your way

Life is crazy right now over here. My company let me know I will be laid off, last day is the 25th. I know this will be a blessing in the end. Going through a custody fight with my ex husband because he does not want to pay child support anymore, so he is trying to get more time with them. Not quite how that works but keeping a positive mind and chugging along.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Kenny!
Glad you're back as I have missed your humor. Hoping every day gets better for you!!
Just enjoying the summer here and can't believe it's August already. Where does the time go?

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, the big K is back!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Kenny, sorry you are having a rough patch right now. My mothers words: "this too, shall pass" ring in my mind, I hope everything revolves itself quickly for you. And its good to see you back!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my Gato!
I'm humbled by so many good wished and replies.

Gotta run, but will try to reply to specific questions later.

There's so much Kenny love right now I think I should pass a hat! :$$)::$$)::$$):
If I raise enough $$$ I'll do this more often! :think:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to see you! It's been slow without you. Work has been super busy at the dentist. So many school check ups. I'm flying to Portlandia in a week for a weekend of weirdness. Last time I tried legal pot for the first (and only) time. I'm looking forward to a few days away!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back, Kenny!! Sorry to hear that you have been going through some difficult times. It is nice to see you active again on PS, though. Sending you lots of good wishes. :)

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Very glad to see you posting, Kenny...this place just isn't the same without you!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Kenny! Glad you are back. Sorry you had rough stuff going on. I hope it is improving for you.

New with me? What isn't!

I bought a ticket to a sold out 3-day country music festival from a complete stranger I met on FB the night before the event started and drove about 19 hours (to & from for 3 days) to be there for all three days. Left my DH at home and just went and had fun.
Had a strawberry daiquiri for the first time ever.
Saw too many great performances to even begin to try to list. (Luke Bryan, Chris Stapleton, Old Dominian, Lauren Alaina -- to name just a few of the 20 or so I saw!)

My dog in Louisiana is FINALLY coming up this week! I am so excited to meet him (before passing on to the rescue)!

My blueberry plants are actually making berries this year! I have also had a few tomatoes work out. Just added three new varieties of blueberries to the row plus a few cranberry plants and some additional herbs for the herb box.

I went a little concert happy... Already been to Kodo, TajMo, John Mellencamp/Emmielou Harris/ Carlene Carter, Buster Williams, Sergio Mendes, Brad Paisley, The Klezmatics
Still to come this summer concerts: Kenny Rogers, Yakima Symphony Orchestra, Take Six, Willie Nelson, Beach Boys, Lady Antebellum, Josh Turner, Hank Williams Jr.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg I missed you. Like I really, really did, and I am so relieved to see you posting again. I was worried.

Anyway...my life is my life...as scandalous as ever.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, I'm glad you are O.K and back again - we were worried about you!!!!

My 9 year old has picked up playing the guitar really quickly, he has a wonderful, nice (and really cool) guitar teacher.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Very glad you are back. You have been missed.

Me? I babysat for my friend's new puppy that I nicknamed, BenHur and Bubba the Horrible. 7 month old pug puppy with more energy than a six-pack of Red Bull. I am exhausted and my arms are sore!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kenny, glad to see you back. I hope you and partner are doing better.

We just got back from two weeks in Spain and Italy, thus me posting at 3 am PST. While I was there, Victor sent me pics of my completed ring and I was going crazy not being able to wear it. The project turned out well, and I am loving the result.

Summer is winding down and we are getting the kids ready for school. DH took my son on a So Cal college campus trip, and my kid's favorite so far is Harvey Mudd. Good-bye bling for the next 8 years. I'm glad that they at least got to see and visit actual campuses. Makes college more real.

Daughter will be having oral surgery next week so we are getting ready for that and the recovery period. I see many cartons of Haagen Daaz and Three Twins in our future.

Hope to see more of you. :wavey:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my Gato!
I'm humbled by so many good wished and replies.

Gotta run, but will try to reply to specific questions later.

There's so much Kenny love right now I think I should pass a hat! :$$)::$$)::$$):
If I raise enough $$$ I'll do this more often! :think:

Kenny,

Not everyone carries cash these days.
Would you be offended if diamonds were tossed into the hat?

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went to the dentist.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Kenny, glad you checked in and not checked out! We are glad to see/hear from you. Went camping with friends to Mount Lassen National Park last month...went to Iceland back in May, hopefully one more trip before the year's out! So doing exercising because all this travels requires me to be in shape....lotsa walking, so gotta just get out there while I can.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results