carat
color
clarity

I took a break

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back Kenny!
Just getting my daughter ready to start college part time next week and also looking for a part time job for her in the evenings, she has two interviews tomorrow, YEAH!!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kenny! I'm glad you came back and I really do hope all turns out well. Hugs!! It looks like bling is going to be on a veryyyy distant back burner for a looong while since we're getting close to buying a home ;( Exciting and tragic all at once :lol:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kenny! :wavey:

Went to the annual Garlic Festival this past weekend.

The highlight for me, besides stocking up on great garlic, is attending the shows/talks put on by the Canadian Raptor Conservatory, who's objective is to educate the public about the important role played by birds of prey. (When I finally get around to checking my photos, I hope to have a couple of half-decent shots of the amazing birds they brought.)

James, the gentleman giving the talk, brought out a red-tailed hawk and told us about the time he was giving a talk to an audience in Edmonton, Alberta, with this particular hawk. At one point, the hawk decided to change things up a bit and, instead of flying to James, flew off and landed on a trailer. James excused himself to go retrieve the hawk. When he got near the trailer, a number of security guards approached him to ask what he was doing. Then Cher came around the corner of the trailer. She was in town for a concert. The hawk flew back to James, who had a lovely chat with Cher, who was quite interested in the conservation and protection of raptors. James and the hawk then returned to the show.

So, want to meet Cher?

Get yourself a celebrity-seeking raptor!

Sending you tons of positive, supportive thoughts.

Miss you!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back!
I have not ventured into PS much lately myself.
I am in a new chapter in life myself, with a new job and a new car etc...
The dust is still not entirely settled, otherwise life is good and rosy.

DK :bigsmile:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, I'm sorry you have been going through a hard time. I feel like my life has been overtaken by loss and grief at the moment, so I won't share details here, but I hope that you are finding a way to put one foot in front of the other and that you are able to experience some moments of peace and acceptance despite whatever has been going on. You have been missed here.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I've been absent so much, I didn't know you were absent, too. I sincerely hope that life is better now, and that you've been considerably cheered by returning to PS. Welcome back.:wavey:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, I'm sorry you have been going through a hard time. I feel like my life has been overtaken by loss and grief at the moment, so I won't share details here, but I hope that you are finding a way to put one foot in front of the other and that you are able to experience some moments of peace and acceptance despite whatever has been going on. You have been missed here.

cmd2014,
Sorry, I know you weren't looking for comments about your situation, but I have to reply after reading your post.
I'm very sorry you're going through heartbreaking times.
Life can be so difficult sometimes.
Sending hugs and comforting thoughts.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny,

Still miss you!

(Please imagine a funny, uplifting comment or story. I got nothing! Maybe another coffee will help. :think: :)) )

:wavey:

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
:wavey: Hey Kenny! Just glad to see you back here = )

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, haven't seen you post for while again, hope all is well. You are missed!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kenny ,

Highland Games this weekend. Wanna join me?

Men in kilts. :dance:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you are O.K!!!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kenny!

Thinking of you and sending out lots of positive thoughts and wishes!

You'd probably prefer that I send out Octavias or coloured diamonds but thoughts are all I've got. ;)2

:wavey:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny. Please check in. We miss you and your humor and wit. And sass. :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results