shape
carat
color
clarity

I think I''ve inherited the worrying gene from my mom. Rats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
I thought that when I looked at the website previously, it wasn''t there. But now it is. And I think if it was there before, I would have noticed it. At least, I thought I would have. Does anyone else go through this?

I''m referring to this stone:
http://www.superbcert.com/products/index.cfm?Product_ID=486&Product_Subcategory_ID=1&Product_Category_ID=3&Product_Group_ID=1

compared to this stone:
http://www.superbcert.com/products/index.cfm?Product_ID=619&Product_Subcategory_ID=1&Product_Category_ID=3&Product_Group_ID=1

I''ve picked one already, but then I saw the second one, which was very similar. I can''t really view either (due to a budget and shipping costs), but of course, I''d want to pick one and be happy with it. And I have and I am. I''m just babbling. Anyone have comments on either?

I guess I just need someone to say, "There, there. You picked the right one." Silly, isn''t it. Maybe I need to buy more diamonds over the internet. I''ve never bought anything over the internet in my life. Figures, the first thing would be something as nerve wracking as a diamond!
rolleyes.gif

Sigh. I ordered it last Tuesday. The wait is making me nuttier than usual.
loopy.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
peas in a pod?
They are real close.
If I was buying id have to flip a coin to pick the winner.

hca of .9 for the first
hca of 1.1 for the second.
imagescope and bscope really close.
size really close and close in price.
hmmmmmmmmmm
Where is my coin?

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
Yes, they do seem so very close. Maybe it was a good thing I didn't see the other one.
1.gif
One has better scintillation on the Brilliancescope, faint fluorescence, very good polish, cloud inclusion, ..... The other has no fluorescence, excellent polish, a feather and pinpoint... I've even tried to guess where the inclusions were. The 0.32 looks like it has something under the table at 3:00 and near the edge at 5:00 in the tungsten photo. One could be dust, or there could be two clouds? The 0.31 seems to have the feather at 5:00 and the pinpoint under the table at 9:00. Although pinpoints are really small and I shouldn't be able to see them. That one must be a dust speck. The mind does weird things late at night. I'm off to bed to dream of diamonds.
love.gif
I guess they are so similar that they would make a great set of earrings.
1.gif
Thank you for your response! Maybe I'll go find a coin....

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 11/9/2003 11:59:37 PM pulp_princess wrote: I guess they are so similar that they would make a great set of earrings...--------------

Actually, these would work very, very well as sidestones
1.gif
It seems to me that even stacked table-on-top-of-table they would loose identity. Good hunting: it seems that you knew perfectly what you wanted! A nice common setting would make an ideal pod for these two peas
2.gif

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
I picked the one that had slightly higher scintillation. It's for my promise ring and bf was keen on scintillation for some reason or another. They would make great earrings, but I don't have my ears pierced. (I had horror stories told to me by my big brother about what they do to you when I was little. Ha ha!) I was promised diamond earrings though if I ever do get my ears pierced. Pretty good incentive, huh?
1.gif
I'd feel like I'd have to get rid of my long hair to show off the earrings. I'd miss it. I've had it ever since I was allowed to. Keeps my ears warm in these Canadian winters too!
9.gif

I felt guilty not asking the blessing of the PS members after I read Mara's post (in who's who) about what she would do in looking for a diamond now that she knew more. Funny, isn't it? I'll ask your blessings again when it's diamond shopping time again!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 11/10/2003 10:18:40 AM pulp_princess wrote:

I'd feel like I'd have to get rid of my long hair to show off the earrings. I'd miss it. ----------------

He hei! BIG earrings show even through the HAT!
1.gif
Congratulations on the wonderful occasion and diamond to boot!
9.gif

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
Okay, if they were *that* big, I want to see those babies on my fingers, not my ears!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results