shape
carat
color
clarity

I think I've finally picked a diamond, here's a video of it!

Beachyblondewaves

Rough_Rock
So my jeweler had a bunch more oval diamonds to look at today and I decided to go with a G in color and its 2 carats SI2. I think this just might be MY ring! I'm Soo excited I wanted to share her in a video. That's he setting I chose but the diamond is just set on top :appl:

Here's the link to the video https://db.tt/WzktjZ5T

_2976.jpeg

_2977.jpeg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: I think I've finally picked a diamond, here's a video of

How exciting!!

girlmom

Rough_Rock

Congrats! I just posted over on Rocky Talky about how I think I finally found my diamond too. It's been such an all consuming, exhausting but also of course super exciting process. I'm so ready to be done looking though and get on with my life. Every spare moment the last couple weeks have been spent anaylzing diamond specs!! Do I sound crazy?

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock

beautiful!

Beachyblondewaves

Rough_Rock

girlmom|1460417061|4018097 said:
Congrats! I just posted over on Rocky Talky about how I think I finally found my diamond too. It's been such an all consuming, exhausting but also of course super exciting process. I'm so ready to be done looking though and get on with my life. Every spare moment the last couple weeks have been spent anaylzing diamond specs!! Do I sound crazy?

Girl mom- Wow you sound exactly like me! I didn't think it would be this consuming or exhausting! I'm still not 100% because in my head I have exact specs I was looking for and just haven't found them exactly, but it's close enough ha! I'm just tired of it and want the ring to be made already! I know once it's on my finger I will love it to death; but looking at all these diamonds has got me going bananas! I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results