shape
carat
color
clarity

I think I have finally made my decision on how to set my Sapphire!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am shipping it off tomorrow in hopes that it will be back in 2...3 weeks top. WOW... that is quick! ? I could post a picture....but I am going to proceed with caution as I don''t have permission to post it. Here is a link:

http://www.dimendscaasi.com/engagement/viewAll/pages/1-DTC104S.asp

I love the design elements to this ring down to the last detail! Double claws, the french pave and the elegant undergallery!!! I CAN''T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In case anyone forgot... here is my sapphire from Simply Sapphires..

simply sapph.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a GORGEOUS design, and what a BEAUTIFUL stone! I can't wait to see your finished ring!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It will be beautiful! Just FYI someone recently had an issue with their CS, so keep on top of them if you are sending it to DS.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
soooo lovely!

Can''t wait for handshots

LS

portia

Brilliant_Rock
That is a gorgeous setting! I''ve been eyeing that one for a while. Can''t wait to see the final product!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/17/2008 6:42:17 PM
Author: neatfreak
It will be beautiful! Just FYI someone recently had an issue with their CS, so keep on top of them if you are sending it to DS.

Thanks for the information. I have purchased from them before....so I know that I am in good hands. I will keep on top of them though!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Oooh Oooh Oooh! I love that setting for that stone. I think the diamonds will really set off the beautiful blue color of the stone! Can''t wait to see the finished product!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooo, it''s going to be gorgeous!!!! I can''t wait to see the finished ring.
30.gif

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
This is going to be absolutely stunning!!!! I am sooo eager to see this!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh! That''s going to be GORGEOUS!!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s going to be such a classic and gorgeous ring when it''s done. The sapphire is so beautiful.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Looks like a lovely choice!!! Can''t wait to see it finished :)

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
That''s going to be gorgeous. Please take lots of pictures!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So the sapphire is on it''s way and I have finally made my decison!! I may have started really early on my 20th anniversary project....but I felt I had to take advantage of an email sent to me by the vendor to receive a lovely discount! I did read the horrible situation between Mike_S and the vendor (Dimend Scaasi)..... but I have dealt with Isaac in the past and I know that he would take every measure possible to accomadate a customer. In fact, it sounds like he "exhausted" his efforts. Unfortunately, the situation took over 4 months to resolve and the manufacturer (who may be mostly to blame) just couldn''t seem to get it right. No sense in prolonging the angst that the customer feels if one doesn''t have to. Very frustrating for both a vendor and customer........ but I do know that in life, things happen and NO ONE is perfect. I say this hoping and praying that getting my dream setting goes flawlessly!
1.gif
BTW, Dimend Scaasi put together my gorgeous asscher/sapphire ring as seen on his website and countless times on this forum. He also made my setting for my pear/cushion ring. (avatar) I also sent my SIL to him for an ering upgrade. It is the most gorgeous 3 stone princess cut diamond ring in platinum with the center being 2cts and the sidestones 1ctw.
18.gif

Did I mention it could take as little as 3 weeks to make this ring??
3.gif
I better have a "firesale" on the bistro!!!
2.gif

I did consult 4 other vendors and got price quotes,etc...........WF, Michael E, Leon Mege and Knox ...but in the end, I chose this setting because I felt it had the best of all of these vendors..... Quality, price, craftmanship,uniqueness,service, promptness, lifetime guarantee, free shipping, no tax..........and beautiful, well matched double claws!!! ROTF!!!!
3.gif

brendaman

Shiny_Rock

Cushioncutnut:

I missed your describing details of your sapphire (I actually tried the Search function, but could not find the post in the past few months). Is it also 5 ctw as vendor''s pic describes? I LOVE that setting. It has given me ideas for my e-ring.

BTW, here''s another pic of my Maltese, Shayna, who turns 3 years old on the 21st of this month! Yours is just adorable! Shayna has been e-ring shopping w/us as well! She gets all the attention though at the stores. My BF even wanted to buy her a charm at Tiffany''s, but I think we need to focus on my e-ring first!??

3.gif

Shayna.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shayna is just precious. I bet people go crazy when they see her. She is rather petite. Is she a teacup.... My maltese tops out at 8lbs....and he is mostly all hair. I didn't want a dog too small since I have kids. When he was a puppy... I thought my daughter (4years old at the time) was going to squeeze him to death.
6.gif

Let me see if I can find a past thread. I think finding the perfect setting was just as hard...if not harder than finding the perfect sapphire!!!
3.gif

ah... here is one https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/stuggling-with-how-i-should-set-my-sapphire.94992/

more pics of the sapphire https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-sapphire-is-here-and-it-is-gorgeous.91417/

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It will be gorgeous! I can''t wait to see it.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dimend Scaasi finally received my sapphire that I sent out Nov. 18th. PHEW! I should be receiving my finished ring by Dec. 15th. I am so excited I am ready to explode! It took quite along time for me to make my decion on how to set it........ I just pray that it is even more Gorgeous IRL! Isaac and Shannon from DS said I picked a gorgeous sapphire.... which makes me feel good that they gave it thier seal of approval. I don''t know what was harder, picking out the sapphire or the setting!!
3.gif

Here is what I picked:

my final choice.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pictures courtesy of Dimend Scaasi! The undergallery!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

undergallery.JPG

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh! I can''t wait to see it! It is going to be AMAZING!!!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
That is going to look spectacular! I can''t wait to see pictures when it''s done! I love the color and shape of your sapphire!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it''s going to be so fabulous!! I''m so happy it will soon be yours. You''ve agonized so much over this!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! It is going to be gorgeous!! I''m so glad I wondered over here to see this!! Great choice! Can''t wait for you to get it and post hand shots!!
41.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that is going to be sooooooooooooooo beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
, I love that setting!!! Please post tons of handshots when you receive your beautiful ring.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/2/2008 1:23:17 PM
Author: Burk
GORGEOUS!!! It is going to be gorgeous!! I''m so glad I wondered over here to see this!! Great choice! Can''t wait for you to get it and post hand shots!!
41.gif

Your daughter is getting so big! I will definately post handshots. Thanks Linda, Gecko, Catmom and Laurel!

Hey Catmom...Michelle.... do you have something to show us of your recent purchase?
2.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that setting - the undergallery is sooooooooo pretty. I can''t wait to see the finished result.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! Stunning!! Stunning!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! I can''t wait to see more pics! Lovely color on that sapphire!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh good heavens, that is going to be stunning!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results