shape
carat
color
clarity

I think I found the pear I''''ve been searching for. Please comment!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rook

Shiny_Rock
I think I found the diamond I''ve been looking for!!! Please let me know what you all think. I value this site and the opinions of all of you greatly.

Pear 1.14 ct
9.55 x 5.98 x 3.61
E/VS1
t.dth 60.4%
crn hgt 14.4%
table 57%
gridle med - thk
cutlet none
polish very good
symmetry good
flour. faint.
GIA report attached.
Price: $5796

This looks like an excellant diamond and an AGA class 1A. I am correct in that? Does it appear to have any flaws? The broker said it has no bowtie? Is that even possible in a pear?

Please comment this may very well be the one:appl:

1.14 VS1 E pear report.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
simulation based on your numbers.

As you can see there is a slight bowtie which is normal.

Idealscope simulation shows not much leakage at all.

Looks like very nice stone indeed :)

You should know though this is only a simulation. In reality diamond might behave different because of other factors. You should check it with independent expert to be certain.[/u]

pear88.gif

Rook

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Leonid.

It helps to get a visual, even though simulated, of the stone. I kind of figured that there had to be some bowtie effect. Would you rate this a less than most? Would you rate this as an AGA class 1A? How is the price given that the simulation is acurate to the actual stone?

Thanks again, your opinions really help.

Jeremy:))

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
yes, numbers fall into 1A class. Price sounds great. Does it come with GIA report?

Rook

Shiny_Rock
Yes it is a GIA Report and the crown height is from a sarin report. The broker is going to rerun the sarin and send me a copy. They just emailed me and said the pavilion sarin reads, 42.6%.

Rook

Shiny_Rock
Here is the GIA report! Hopefully my attachment works.

GIA report 1.14 VS1 E.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results