shape
carat
color
clarity

I *think* I found my dress!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 3:34:43 PM
Author: Orchid14
I''m way late to this but wanted to say I LOVE IT!!!
36.gif
30.gif

I may be a bit biased since my dress looks very similar... mine is La Sposa ''faro''. Do you have any ideas for accessories/shoes?? I''d love to hear your ideas!
Oh Orchid I hope you see this!! I am starting to get ideas on shoes/veil/jewelry/hair... I would LOVE to share and hear yours!! yay for almost dress twins lol
36.gif

And thank you to all of you other ladies with your kind words... you guys are great!! I can''t wait to share more plans with you all!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that dress - so elegant!

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful! Congrats and can''t wait to see some pics!

lindsaylove

Shiny_Rock
Hi pan! Woo hoo *almost* dress twins! I''m glad to hear that you have some ideas... I have a few but I''m starting to feel like I''m not being very creative. I plan on wearing a necklace that my Grandmother wore on her wedding day, and then probably simple diamond stud earrings. For hair I''m thinking I''d like to do a low-ish semi messy bun with a few pieces framing my face. I''ve also thought about maybe leaving my hair down and doing some loose curles... but I think FI would prefer my hair up.

What are you thinking?
35.gif

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
Hi Orchid! I''m so glad you saw my post!! I haven''t decided on a necklace... I was thinking I might do longer earrings and no necklace b/c of the neckline... but I also don''t have a necklace from my grandmother!! So I think with studs that would be beautiful! My dream earrings would be the Mikimoto "Pearls in Motion" earrings but they cost more than my dress did!

I have found some shoes... I''ll start a new thread with my ideas some time this weekend. We have pre-cana, a Saturday evening couples shower, and family Sunday dinner going on so I don''t know when but I will get all of my ideas together and we can discuss!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results