shape
carat
color
clarity

I suppose it''s safe now

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
With the recent changes that have been made, and my deadline to return looming, and becoming #1 on the list, I decided it was time to come back to PS and give it a second chance.

I imagine most people did not notice I was gone, since I didn't make a production out of leaving, just simply stated that I was unsure if I was willing to continue posting on a forum where people felt it was appropriate to belittle rape victims as 'statistically irrelevant', and then not apologize when challenged for dismissing the experiences of those who had so suffered. Rape is not an 'unimportant' crime to those who have been through it, and it's intolerable to think that it's treated lightly by anyone.

But it appears that changes are afoot, and with the prospect of having a safe, positively-driven PS where even the most straightforward honesty is tempered with tact, I am hopeful that it will become a favorite hangout again.

For those who remember me, my update over the last six months is as follows: living in domestic bliss in the middle of a west Texas nightmare. Life's about tradeoffs; I'll take the cultural wasteland along with the guy.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Gala, I''m thrilled you''re back. I was upset when you left, especially given the circumstances.

Hope Texas gets better. I''d go pretty much anywhere to be with my guy, too.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so so so glad you''re back.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I missed you lady!!!!!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I dont think I saw the thread you are talking about, but I noticed you were gone and I am glad you are back
1.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back!!! :)

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Welcome back, Gala. I''m genuinely sorry that things here were so combative when you left, and I hope that PS proves to be a better and safer place for you to rejoin. I hope to see new updates from you soon!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Hey there, I wasn''t here when you left, I have been gone myself for almost 3 years for personal reasons. I agreed with all that you wrote in your post and I don''t even know what you are talking about
16.gif
But I do remember you from when I left so long ago. I hope you can feel safe and have fun again here at PS, because that is what its all about!!!

BTW, I will be moving to Nebraska for my love in 9 months.... he is so worth it!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 1:08:27 AM
Author: Miscka
I dont think I saw the thread you are talking about, but I noticed you were gone and I am glad you are back
1.gif
Ditto. We missed you, hon! Sorry to hear Texas isn''t that great, but I''m so so happy that your cohabitation is full of bliss.
1.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back Galateia
35.gif
i didnt see the thread you speak of - im kinda glad i didnt - as i think it would have angered me no-end. But im very happy you''re happy to return
21.gif

haha about the cultural wasteland
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I totally noticed that you were gone! So glad that you''re back
36.gif
36.gif
Please stay around Galateia!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
So glad you''re back, Gala! You were truly missed around these parts.

So any progress on the engagement front???
31.gif
11.gif
9.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back!
35.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
welcome back, and i too hope texas gets better for you!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, Gala! I''m so glad you''re back! And I really hope you won''t be subjected to any more ignorant, disgusting posts like the ones in that thread.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Glad to see that you''re back!
9.gif
Hate to see anyone leave PS.
8.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome back!
35.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
welcome back!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great to see you Gala!!
35.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Glad to see you back, Gala. I certainly noticed your absence!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I remember you! Happy to have you back. I hope you do have an enjoyable and insult-free experience second time around
1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Gala, I missed you. I''m so glad you are back.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Glad to see you back, Gala
1.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Yay! you are back. Hope your stay in liw is short.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results